Thori'dal Legendary Weapon Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn how to obtain and use Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth.
How to Obtain Thori'dal
Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury is a Bow which drops from Kil'jaeden in Sunwell Plateau, a raid added back in The Burning Crusade expansion. The weapon itself has a low drop chance and you will have one attempt per week to get it.
The easiest way to get there is by using the Stormwind/Orgrimmar Portal to Shattrath. From there, you can use the portal to the Isle of Quel'Danas. The raid entrance is located at 44, 45.
All six encounters in Sunwell Plateau must be defeated, because Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury has a small chance to drop from Kil'jaeden, the final boss of the raid. Given that the raid is intended for level 70 players, you will have no issues whatsoever with clearing the raid.
How to Transmogrify Thori'dal
If you are an owner of Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury you can visit a transmogrifier in any major city to use the weapon's appearance for transmog. Certain restrictions apply.
Only classes that can equip Bows will be able to use Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury for transmogrification. Although Rogues and Warriors can equip Bows, the weapon is mainly intended for Hunters. Your character also needs to be at level 70 or higher to be able to use the appearance.
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power