Legendary Weapons Transmogrification Guide
In this guide, you are going to learn which legendary weapons can be used for transmogrification in Visions of N'Zoth and how to obtain them.
Starting with Patch 8.3, you can use the following Legendary weapons for transmogrification.
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian
- Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
- Golad, Twilight of Aspects & Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages (Fangs of the Father)
- Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros
- Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
- Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings
Warglaives of Azzinoth dropped from Illidan in Black Temple cannot be used for transmog, as a custom method, for Demon Hunters in particular, to obtain this transmog appearance already exists through Black Temple Timewalking ( Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth).
Weapons used during the encounter against Kael'thas Sunstrider in The Eye are obviously not available for transmog either, because they have a limited duration and disappear 15 minutes after you loot them.
Although you can use Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian for transmog if you own one, the weapon itself is no longer obtainable if you do not have the appropriate quest in your Quest Log.
- Some legendary weapon appearances are exclusive to classes that can start legendary quest lines for those weapons.
- Your character must be able to wield the legendary weapon type you want to use for transmogrification.
- You must meet the minimum level requirement for the legendary weapon you want to use for transmog.
List of Transmogrifiable Legendary Weapons
Below is a list of all legendary weapons that are currently available for transmogrification. Clicking the thumbnail will take you to that weapon's specific page.
- 16 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd