Huntsman Altimor LFR Encounter Journal
Welcome to the LFR difficulty Encounter Journal for Huntsman Altimor in Castle Nathria.
More Huntsman Altimor Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Huntsman Altimor, please use the following link.
Alitmor commands the hunting gargon of Castle Nathira. Each hound possesses unique abilities and shares health with Altimor. When a gargon is defeated Altimor will release another.
- Margore's Jagged Claws inflicts significant Phsyical damage and applies a potent stacking bleed effect.
- Minimize damage taken by Rip Soul.
- Coordinate with your healers to manage Hecutis' Crushing Stone.
- Spreadshot inflicts consistent raid damage.
- Bargast's Rip Soul inflicts substantial raid damage when Hecutis' moves.
- Position yourself when marked for Sinseeker.
- Utilizie crowd control on Shades of Bargast to apply stacks of Destabilize.
- Position yourself when affected by Hecutis' Petrifying Howl.
Altimor marks 531 players and fires at them. Each bolt inflicts 31,001 Physical damage and an additional 2,657 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 30 sec to the marked player and any players in a line.
Altimor fires a cone of bolts at players inflicting 5,845 Physical damage.
100% of damage taken by Altimor and his hunting gargons is additionally taken by the other.
Distraught by the loss of his hunting gargons, Altimor takes 100% increased damage.
Margore sets his sights on a player, after 6 sec he lunges at them inflicting 39,858 Physical damage divided evenly by players within 6 yards.
Margore shreds his target, inflicting 12,400 Physical damage and an additional 3,188 Physical damage every 3 sec for 30 sec.
Bargast creates shades of itself that cast Deathly Roar.
While under a loss of control effect Shades of Bargast gain stacks of Destabilize, increasing all damage taken by 100%.
Damage taken increased by 100% while under loss of control effects. This effect stacks.
Upon reaching 100 energy Shades of Bargast become immune to crowd control and forced movement effects.
Inflicts 5,848 Shadow damage to all players and an additional 2,657 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
Bargast rips out the soul of a player, inflicting 15,943 Shadow damage and causing a soul to appear that drifts toward Altimor until it is healed to full.
The soul's starting health is proportional to the health of the player being struck by Rip Soul.
If the soul reaches Altimor, he gains Devour Soul for 60 sec.
Altimor consumes the player's soul, increasing all damage done by 200%.
Hecutis' melee attacks increase his Physical damage done by 25% and reduce his movement.
While moving, Hecutis sheds stacks of Crushing Stone and triggers Shattering Stone, inflicting 2,125 Nature damage to all players.
Hecutis charges to his target when unburdened by Crushing Stone.
Hecutis petrifies players, inflicting 531 Nature damage and reducing movement speed by 5% every 1 sec.
When this effect expires, petrified players shatter inflicting 4,428 Nature damage to players within 10 yards and create a patch of Stone Shards at their location.
An area of sharp stone erupts from the player, inflicting 1,417 Nature damage every 1.5 sec and reducing movement speed by 25% to players standing in the area.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Page added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle