Hungering Destroyer Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.
More Hungering Destroyer Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Hungering Destroyer, please use the following link.
The Hungering Destroyer alternates between casting Eradicate and Consume. After several casts of Consume the Hungering Destroyer will Catastrophic Throes its enemies, consuming all of the energy it has gained before beginning its assault again.
Hungering energies surround the target reducing all healing recieved by 100% and inflicting 3,453 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 17 sec. In addition, the target leeches 1,510 health from all allies within 5 yards every 431 sec.
Inflicts 25,902 Shadow damage to all players.
The Hungering Destroyer cloaks all players in consuming energies, absorbing the next 10,792 damage. When the cast completes, the Hungering Destroyer consumes all of the remaining absorbs and shields itself for 500% of the total value consumed and inflicts 12,951 Shadow damage to all players. While shielded, the Hungering Destroyer's gains an additional 863 energy every 1 sec.
The Hungering Destroyer causes each player to erupt inflicting 21,585 Shadow damage to all nearby players. The size of the eruption is proportional to the target's missing health when the cast completes.
The Hungering Destroyer smashes its current target, inflicting 51,804 Physical damage.
Each of the Hungering Destroyer's melee attacks leeches 5,396 health from the target.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands