Mistcaller Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Mistcaller in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
More Mistcaller Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our dungeon guide for Mists of Tirna Scithe, please use the following link.
Mistcaller plays Guessing Game at 70%, 40% and 10% health. Killing the correct Illusionary Clone will end the guessing game and flush Mistcaller out of hiding.
- During Freeze Tag, avoid the Illusionary Vulpin even if it is not chasing you.
Mistcaller wants to play a Guessing Game, disappearing while leaving 4 illusionary clones. Destroying the clone with a sigil that is different from the others ends the game.
Inflicts 885 Nature damage to all enemies. This damage increases by 15% every cast.
When the wrong Illusionary Clone is destroyed it explodes, inflicting 8,852 Nature damage to all enemies.
Mistcaller wants to play Dodge Ball and throws an anima ball at a player, inflicting 8,852 Nature damage to all enemies in a line.
Twinklewing plays Patty Cakes with an enemy, inflicting 0 Nature damage and confusing the target for 5 sec. This spell can be interrupted by the target.
Mistcaller summons an Illusionary Vulpin to chase her enemies for 8 sec.
The caster chooses a target to fixate.
When the caster reaches an enemy they explode, inflicting 7,745 Frost damage and stunning all enemies within 8 yards for 8 sec.
- Hunter Stable Size Increased to 205 Slots in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34972: Class Changes
- Tyrannical Affix No Longer Affects Boss Mobs in Shadowlands
- Priest Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Shaman Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
- Changes to Combat Potions on the Shadowlands Alpha
- Demon Hunter Shadowlands Major Class Changes: July 1st
- An Update on Pelagos' Pronouns on the Shadowlands Alpha