Tred'ova Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Tred'ova in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
More Tred'ova Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our dungeon guide for Mists of Tirna Scithe, please use the following link.
Tred'ova feasts upon the Cocoon of Lakali at 70% and 40% health, triggering Consumption. After feasting Tred'ova becomes more intelligent, increasing the power of several of her abilities.
Tred'ova consumes the depleted Cocoon of Lakali causing anima to erupt from them, inflicting 1,768 Nature every 2 sec to all enemies for 14 sec. While this occurs Tred'ova will launch missile of anima at random locations around them
Tred'ova hardens her shell, absorbing 42,047 damage. While this shield is active, Consumption cannot be interrupted.
Anima erupts from Tred'ova, inflicting 1,768 Nature damage to all players.
Tred’ova unleashes a blast of anima that impacts at a random location nearby, inflicting 6,639 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards of the impact.
Tred'ova quickly incubates nearby eggs, summoning 4 Gormling Larva.
Gormling Larva explode into a pool of acid upon death, inflicting 2,213 Nature damage every 1.5 sec to anyone in the pool.
Tred'ova tethers a target to multiple allies, inflicting 1,106 Shadow damage every 1 sec. All damage taken is duplicated to tethered player as Shadow damage.
Moving more than 8,852 yards from the player dispels the Mind Link from that ally.
Tredova marks a random player for the Gormling Larva to fixate on for 20 sec.
Tred'ova spits a glob of acid at all nearby players' location, inflicting 7,081 Nature damage to any player within 4 yards of impact.
As Tred'ova gains intelligence she will attempt to predict where her enemies will move and also fire globs of acid at those locations.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR