Mists of Tirna Scithe Quick Dungeon Guide: Video, Boss Strategies, and Trash
Welcome to our quick guide to the Mists of Tirna Scithe dungeon in the Shadowlands World of Warcraft expansion. This guide aims at giving you proper direction to complete the dungeon (boss strategies and trash mobs) without being unnecessarily long. We also have encounter journal pages, for those who want a complete breakdown of the abilities.
Ready Check Pull Video
Quick Guide to the Bosses in Mists of Tirna Scithe
Please consult our Mists of Tirna Scithe encounter journal pages for more information regarding what the bosses do exactly in each difficulty.
- Always prioritize killing the add over the boss.
- Dodge the frontal cast from the add ( Bewildering Pollen).
- Interrupt Maloch as soon as the blue swirlies start spawning, and dodge the swirlies ( Tears of the Forest).
- Do not hit Maloch when he has the damage reflect buff ( Embrace Darkness).
- Dodge the frontal cast ( Dodge Ball).
- The tank has to interrupt Patty Cake.
- Everyone must avoid the blue fox add that spawns regularly, and slow/stun it from range ( Freeze Tag).
- Kill the clone with the symbol that is different from the symbols of the other clones ( Guessing Game).
- Dodge the green and blue swirlies.
- Outrange your partner to break the purple beam ( Mind Link).
- The tank needs to pick up the adds while everyone focuses them down, and the fixated player should run away from them ( Mark the Prey).
Before the First Boss (Ingra Maloch)
- Tirnenn Villager
- Drust Soulcleaver
- Dispel the tank ( Soul Split).
- Drust Harvester
- Interrupt the channel ( Harvest Essence).
Between the First Boss (Ingra Maloch) and the Second Boss (Mistcaller)
Use the following instructions to navigate the mist maze.
- Stand beside each misty stone and remember the symbol it shows (there are 4 stones in each area).
- Figure out which symbol is different than the others.
- Attempt to walk through the mist covering the different stone’s pathway (getting it wrong just puts everyone back at the beginning).
As for the problematic trash, please refer to the list below.
- Mistveil Defender
- Dodge the frontal channel ( Spear Flurry).
- Mistveil Tender
- Interrupt the cast ( Nourish the Forest).
- Mistveil Shaper
- Interrupt the cast or purge the shield afterwards ( Bramblethorn Coat).
Between the Second Boss (Mistcaller) and the Third Boss (Tred'ova)
- Spinemaw Staghorn
- Interrupt the cast ( Stimulate Resistance).
- Spinemaw Acidgullet
- Dodge the frontal cast ( Acid Spray).
- Spinemaw Larva
- Stay out of the green pool that is dropped when these die ( Decomposing Acid).
- 30 May 2020: Guide added.
- New Thrall Statue In Blizzard Store
- Naxxramas Phase 6 "Awakening" Trailer + Cinematic Compilation by IKedit
- Weekly Mythic+ Chest Rewards in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Exorsus (Top 1 Russian Guild) Transferred Main Characters Over to the Alliance
- Covenant-Themed Hearthstone Animations
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 23rd
- BlizzCon 2020 Would Have Started Today: October 23rd
- Warlords of Draenor Cinematic in 4K and 48 FPS