Ingra Maloch Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Ingra Maloch in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
More Ingra Maloch Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our dungeon guide for Mists of Tirna Scithe, please use the following link.
At the start of the encounter, Ingra Maloch uses Soul Shackle to take control of Droman Oulfarran, and players must endure both of their attacks. When Oulfarran reaches 20% health, they break free and strike back at Maloch with Droman's Wrath.
Stage 1: Foul Magic
Maloch's drust magic controls Oulfarran, making them hostile to players.
Ingra Maloch uses drust magic to take control of Oulfarran's mind, forcing them to attack players.
Fire a bolt of deathly energy that inflicts 3,651 Shadow damage.
Maloch shrouds himself in dark energy, applying Death Shroud to all players and inflicting 2,213 Shadow damage to players who attack or cast spells against him.
Inflicts 663 Shadow damage to all players every 1 sec while Maloch is protected by Embrace Darkness.
Expel enchanted pollen that inflicts 5,311 Nature damage and disorients players in front of Oulfarran for 4 sec.
Anima bursts from Oulfarran's bark and rains down around players. Each glob of anima inflicts 3,540 Nature damage to players within 3 yds and leaves behind an Anima Puddle.
Inflicts 1,327 Nature damage every 1 sec to players standing in the puddle.
Stage 2: Wrath of the Forest
Maloch loses control of Oulfarran, who now assists players in battle.
Overwhelm Ingra Maloch with the fury of the forest, stunning him and increasing all damage he takes by 200% for 10 sec. This removes the effects of Embrace Darkness and Death Shroud.
- Fan-Requested Pairing Made Reality in Shadows Rising
- Even Faster BWL Speed Clear: New Rank 1 with Over 20 Seconds Shaved Off
- 100% of All Plate Acomplished: DesMephisto's Quest Is Complete!
- All Legendary Powers Added So Far on Shadowlands Alpha
- Reputation Gains Increased By 60% This Week
- A Massive Pre-expansion Event? Beta? What Can We Expect from the Shadowlands Reveal Event?
- Cataclysm Timewalking (July 7th - July 14th)
- Death Knights & Demon Hunters Start At Level 8/10 in Shadowlands