Oryphrion Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Oryphrion in Spires of Ascension.
More Oryphrion Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Oryphrion spends anima to fuel their attacks. Standing in an Anima Field will empower Oryphrion and remove the anima cost of abilities.
Oryphrion is drained of Anima, their damage taken is increased by 100%, and they stop attacking to recharge.
Oryphrion generates 1,106 Anima every 1 sec. for 20 sec. In addition, all Anima Fields form into Coalesced Anima.
Coalesced Anima moves back towards Oryphrion, causing Overcharged Anima if they reach Oryphrion.
Touching Coalesced Anima causes it to burst, inflicting 3,319 Arcane damage to players in 5 yards.
Oryphrion instantly energizes for 5 Anima and bursts with overcharge, inflicting 4,426 Arcane damage to all players.
Oryphrion launches anima infused ordnance, inflicting 11,065 Arcane damage to enemies within 10 yards of the impact.
Leaves an Anima Field behind.
The Anima Field reduces the Haste of players within it by 20% and inflicts 3,983 Arcane damage every 1.5 sec.
While Oryphrion remains in an Anima Field, the anima cost for their abilities is removed and their damage done is increased by 20%.
Oryphrion fires their cannon towards a player, inflicting 5,532 Arcane damage on impact, and 1,770 Arcane damage every 1.5 sec. for 12 sec to players within 8 yards of the impact.
Oryphrion stomps their current target, inflicting 10,179 Arcane damage and applying Charged Anima to all players within 8 yards of the impact.
Harmful anima charges the player's body, reducing movement speed by 30%.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st