Oryphrion Mythic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Mythic difficulty Encounter Journal for Oryphrion in Spires of Ascension.
More Oryphrion Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Oryphrion spends anima to fuel their attacks. Standing in an Anima Field will empower Oryphrion and remove the anima cost of abilities.
Oryphrion is drained of Anima, their damage taken is increased by 100%, and they stop attacking to recharge.
Oryphrion generates 1,106 Anima every 1 sec. for 20 sec. In addition, all Anima Fields form into Coalesced Anima.
Coalesced Anima moves back towards Oryphrion, causing Overcharged Anima if they reach Oryphrion.
Touching Coalesced Anima causes it to burst, inflicting 1,549 Arcane damage to players in 5 yards, and 442 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
Oryphrion instantly energizes for 5 Anima and bursts with overcharge, inflicting 4,426 Arcane damage to all players.
Oryphrion launches anima infused ordnance, inflicting 11,065 Arcane damage to enemies within 10 yards of the impact.
Leaves an Anima Field behind.
The Anima Field reduces the Haste of players within it by 20% and inflicts 3,983 Arcane damage every 1.5 sec.
While Oryphrion remains in an Anima Field, the anima cost for their abilities is removed and their damage done is increased by 20%.
Oryphrion fires their cannon towards a player, inflicting 5,532 Arcane damage on impact, and 1,770 Arcane damage every 1.5 sec. for 12 sec to players within 8 yards of the impact.
Oryphrion stomps their current target, inflicting 10,179 Arcane damage and applying Charged Anima to all players within 8 yards of the impact.
Harmful anima charges the player's body, reducing movement speed by 30% and inflicting 553 Arcane damage every 1.5 sec. for 12 sec.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872