Kin-Tara Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Kin-Tara in Spires of Ascension.
More Kin-Tara Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Kin-Tara and her companion, Azules defend the rear of the Forsworn forces. Kin-Tara will periodically take to the air and unleash Charged Spear before returning to the ground to resume her assault. When either Azule or Kin-Tara are slain, the remaining companion Enrage, unlocking new abilities.
- Charged Spear inflicts a high amount of damage to all players near the impact.
Kin-Tara slashes out, inflicting a massive amount of Physical damage to all players in front of her.
Kin-Tara hurls lances of dark energy at nearby players that inflict 774 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
Kin-Tara takes to the air, periodically hurling Charged Spear at random players.
Kin-Tara hurls a charged spear at the target that inflicts 3,319 Arcane damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and creates a zone of Ionized Plasma.
Players standing in Ionized Plasma take 2,213 Arcane damage every 1 sec. and have their movement speed reduced by 1%.
Azules fires multiple missiles of Arcane energy that inflict 8,852 Arcane damage to players caught in their path.
- New Stay Awhile and Listen Dialogue Between Baine Bloodhoof and Mayla Highmountain in Dragonflight
- A Preview of Vicious Mounts in Dragonflight Season 1
- Patch 9.2.7 and Wrath Classic Hotfixes: September 29th
- Battle for Undercity Quest Fix
- Dragonflight Group Loot and BoE Clarifications
- Embodiment of the Storm-Eater Preview in Dragonflight
- New Map Model in Dragonflight
- The Winds of Wisdom XP Buff Returns on October 4