Kin-Tara Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Kin-Tara in Spires of Ascension.
More Kin-Tara Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Kin-Tara and her companion, Azules defend the rear of the Forsworn forces. Kin-Tara will periodically take to the air and unleash Charged Spear before returning to the ground to resume her assault. When either Azule or Kin-Tara are slain, the remaining companion Enrage, unlocking new abilities.
- Charged Spear inflicts a high amount of damage to all players near the impact.
Kin-Tara slashes out, inflicting a massive amount of Physical damage to all players in front of her.
Kin-Tara hurls lances of dark energy at nearby players that inflict 774 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
Kin-Tara takes to the air, periodically hurling Charged Spear at random players.
Kin-Tara hurls a charged spear at the target that inflicts 3,319 Arcane damage to all players within 5 yards of the impact and creates a zone of Ionized Plasma.
Players standing in Ionized Plasma take 2,213 Arcane damage every 1 sec. and have their movement speed reduced by 1%.
Azules fires multiple missiles of Arcane energy that inflict 8,852 Arcane damage to players caught in their path.
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon
- Shadowlands Covenant Data by Class and Spec
- Third Maw Mount Coming in Patch 9.0.5 - Bound Shadehound