Ventunax Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Ventunax in Spires of Ascension.
More Ventunax Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
Ventunax, the Dark Kyrian Praetor, is honed to such a razor's edge, and moves with such speed, that she leaves Shadowhirl in her wake. Avoid the Dark Bolts emitted from each Shadowhirl when Ventunax makes a move.
When depleted of Anima energy, Ventunax takes a moment to recharge, while Shadowhirl continuously erupt.
- Regain Ventunax's focus when she strikes at an ally with Dark Stride
- Avoid Dark Bolt from Shadowhirl
- Allies are likely to take high damage when there are many Shadowhirl within the arena
Ventunax's incredibly fast movements leave Shadowhirls in her wake.
Each Shadowhirl emits Dark Bolts, and a burst of Dark Bolts whenever Ventunax recovers energy.
Each Dark Bolt from a Shadowhirl inflicts 7,745 Shadow damage and knocks up any players they touch.
Moving with incredible speed, Ventunax appears behind a player and inflicts 1,770 Physical damage every second for 20 sec.
Additionally, Ventunax leaves a Shadowhirl behind.
Ventunax creates a flash of light, stunning players within a frontal cone for 3 sec.
Ventunax restores 5% energy every 0.5 sec for 10 sec.
Additionally, all Shadowhirls erupt for 10 sec.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players