Unlocking Your Class Order Halls (Legion 7.3.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. How Do I Unlock My Class Order Hall?
- 2. How Do I Get Back To My Class Order Hall?
- 3. Where Is My Class Order Hall?
- 4. Changelog
How Do I Unlock My Class Order Hall?
Every player in the game will have the chance to unlock their class order hall very early into their Legion progression.
Once you enter Dalaran for the first time after Legion launches, you will be approached by a representative from your class. The quest will send you on the chain to acquire your first artifact weapon for your chosen specialisation. Once you have obtained your artifact and completed the questline, you will unlock your class order hall. The questline is impossible to miss, since it is part of your natural progression through the Legion expansion.
How Do I Get Back To My Class Order Hall?
Once you have unlocked the order hall, each class can access the class order hall at any time from Dalaran via portals around the city or through a teleport spell. Here is how to get to each class hall once you are in Dalaran again.
- Death Knight: Teleport to the order hall via Death Gate.
- Demon Hunter: Head to Krasus' Landing and glide off the edge of the platform to the small island floating in the air. There is a portal on the island.
- Druid: Teleport to the order hall via Dreamwalk.
- Hunter: Head to Krasus' Landing and find the Talua. She will give you an eagle to take you to the class order hall.
- Mage: Teleport to the order hall via Teleport: Hall of the Guardian.
- Monk: Teleport to the order hall via Zen Pilgrimage.
- Paladin: Head to your faction's respective hub, either the Sunreaver's Sanctuary for Horde or the Silver Enclave for Alliance, and you will find your class portal there.
- Priest: Head to your faction's respective hub, either the Sunreaver's Sanctuary for Horde or the Silver Enclave for Alliance, and you will find your class portal there.
- Rogue: Enter the Glorious Goods store in Dalaran. There is a hidden corridor on the left that will allow you to enter the class order hall after speaking to the shopkeeper and showing your insignia.
- Shaman: Head to Krasus' Landing and you will find a portal to the right of the platform for your class order hall.
- Warlock: Head down into the sewers via the entrance under the Voilet Citadel and you will find a portal at the end of the tunnel.
- Warrior: Head to Krasus' Landing and look for the Val'kyr. Step into the golden light in front of her and you will be given an extra button to press. Press it and you will jump to the order hall.
Where Is My Class Order Hall?
Each order hall resides in a location that is important to the class in terms of lore. This is a full list of the location of each class order hall:
- Death Knight: Acherus: The Ebon Hold, which has moved to the Broken Isles;
- Demon Hunter: The Fel Hammer, which is located in Mardum, a former Burning Legion stronghold;
- Druid: The Dreamgrove, Val'sharah;
- Hunter: Trueshot Lodge, Highmountain;
- Mage: Hall of the Guardian, located in Dalaran;
- Monk: Temple of Five Dawns, which is located on the Wandering Isle;
- Paladin: Sanctum of Light, which is found beneath the Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands;
- Priest: Netherlight Temple, which seems to be a part of Karabor, a city in Shadowmoon Valley;
- Rogue: Chamber of Shadows, located in the Underbelly of Dalaran;
- Shaman: The Heart of Azeroth, which is located just above the Maelstrom;
- Warlock: Dreadscar Rift, located on one of the Legion's worlds;
- Warrior: Skyhold, Stormheim.
- 17 Apr. 2018: Updated locations.
- 29 Aug. 2016: Guide added.
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece
- Survival Hunter Leveling
- The Avowed
- Holy Paladin PvP 9.0.5
- Great Vault
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Mistweaver Monk Shadowlands
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Flying in Shadowlands