Class Order Halls Guide (Legion 7.3.5)
Table of Contents
The class order hall is a new addition to the game with Legion. It functions as a zone in which each class can perform a number of activities, including:
- refund the points you have spent in your artifact traits;
- change the appearance that is applied to your artifact;
- complete class hall missions with your recruited champions and troops to gain artifact power and other rewards;
- further the lore of your class and artifact by completing lore-specific quests;
- purchase armour sets and appearances from your class quartermaster;
- collect your reward from completing Mythic+ dungeons from the previous week in the Grand Challenger's Bounty.
While these class halls were initially compared to garrisons, there are many things that are very different between the two. Our guide will cover every step of setting up your class hall from the moment you start questing in the Broken Isles to the micro-management of your champions and troops.
Contents of our Class Order Hall Guide
- Unlocking your Class Order Hall
- Order Resources and Advancement/Upgrades
- Order Hall Armor Sets
- 17 Apr. 2018: Updated contents to reflect new areas of guide added.
- 29 Aug. 2016: Guide added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips
- Which are the most complex classes?
- Destruction Warlock Leveling
- Subtlety Rogue Shadowlands
- Mechagnomes Allied Race
- Frost Death Knight Leveling
- Torghast Adamant Vaults
- Soul Cinders
- BfA Level 120 Battle Guide