Class Order Halls Guide (Legion 7.0.3)
Table of Contents
The class order hall is a new addition to the game with Legion. It functions as a zone in which each class can perform a number of activities, including:
- refund the points you have spent in your artifact traits;
- change the appearance that is applied to your artifact;
- complete class hall missions with your recruited champions and troops to gain artifact power and other rewards;
- further the lore of your class and artifact by completing lore-specific quests;
- purchase armour sets and appearances from your class quartermaster;
- collect your reward from completing Mythic+ dungeons from the previous week in the Grand Challenger's Bounty.
While these class halls were initially compared to garrisons, there are many things that are very different between the two. Our guide will cover every step of setting up your class hall from the moment you start questing in the Broken Isles to the micro-management of your champions and troops.
2. Contents of our Class Order Hall Guide
- Unlocking your Class Order Hall
- Order Resources and Advancement/Upgrades
- Order Hall Armor Sets
3. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 29 Aug. 2016: Guide added.
- Unholy - Mastery vs Versatility
- Unholy in 7.3
- Class Order Halls - Resources and Advancements
- [Emerald Dream] [A] Safety Not Guaranteed (10/10M, 2/9M) Recruitment
- [Stormrage][A] Efficient (4/9H) LF Tank & DPS
- [Sargeras] [A] Business Class (4/9 M) LF Warr & Lock
- [Illidan][H]Shroud(8/9H ToS) LF TANK
- [Illidan][H]Shroud8/9H ToS LF Ranged DPS
- BM or switch to MM, overall problems... please help me.
- Arms Warrior 7.2.5
- I have logs! :D
- BM DPS Help: My DPS Has Gotten Low
- Affliction Warlock 7.2.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Tarnished Sentinel Medallion question
- Attack missed