Class Order Halls Guide (Legion 7.3.5)
Table of Contents
The class order hall is a new addition to the game with Legion. It functions as a zone in which each class can perform a number of activities, including:
- refund the points you have spent in your artifact traits;
- change the appearance that is applied to your artifact;
- complete class hall missions with your recruited champions and troops to gain artifact power and other rewards;
- further the lore of your class and artifact by completing lore-specific quests;
- purchase armour sets and appearances from your class quartermaster;
- collect your reward from completing Mythic+ dungeons from the previous week in the Grand Challenger's Bounty.
While these class halls were initially compared to garrisons, there are many things that are very different between the two. Our guide will cover every step of setting up your class hall from the moment you start questing in the Broken Isles to the micro-management of your champions and troops.
Contents of our Class Order Hall Guide
- Unlocking your Class Order Hall
- Order Resources and Advancement/Upgrades
- Order Hall Armor Sets
- 17 Apr. 2018: Updated contents to reflect new areas of guide added.
- 29 Aug. 2016: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Destruction Warlock PvE
- The Forbidden Reach Zone Guide
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE