Hungering Destroyer Normal Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Normal difficulty Encounter Journal for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.
More Hungering Destroyer Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Hungering Destroyer, please use the following link.
Over the course of the encounter the Hungering Destroyer gains energy. Upon reaching 100 energy, the Hungering Destroyer casts Consume attempting to devour all nearby life energy.
Hungering energies surround the target reducing all healing received by 100% and inflicting 1,862 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec for 24 sec. In addition, the target leeches 1,629 health from all allies within 5 yards every 232 sec.
The Hungering Destroyer begins to devour all nearby energy, pulling players towards its location and leeching up to 19,792 health from all players every 2 sec for 6 sec. Players farther from the Hungering Destroyer have less health leeched.
The Hungering Destroyer excites the life energy in all players causing them to erupt, inflicting 8,149 Shadow damage to nearby players. The size of the effect increases based on the target's missing health.
In Heroic and Mythic difficulties, when Expunge detonates an Obliterating Rift is left at the target's location.
The Hungering Destroyer unleashes energy towards marked targets, inflicting 6,985 Shadow damage to players in that direction. In addition, players hit by the effect take 500% increased damage from Volatile Ejection for 35 sec.
The Hungering Destroyer unleashes torrents of energy, inflicting 9,314 Shadow damage to all players.
The Hungering Destroyer smashes its current target, inflicting 27,942 Physical damage.
Each of the Hungering Destroyer's melee attacks leeches 2,910 health from the target.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR