Hungering Destroyer Heroic Encounter Journal
Welcome to the Heroic difficulty Encounter Journal for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.
More Hungering Destroyer Content
If you are interested in more information about this encounter, we are please to tell you that we have more content. First of all, we have the encounter journal for the other difficulties.
For our strategy guide for Hungering Destroyer, please use the following link.
Over the course of the encounter the Hungering Destroyer gains energy. Upon reaching 100 energy, the Hungering Destroyer casts Consume attempting to devour all nearby life energy.
Hungering energies surround the target reducing all healing received by 100% and inflicting 4,511 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec for 24 sec. In addition, the target leeches 2,577 health from all allies within 5 yards every 322 sec.
The Hungering Destroyer begins to devour all nearby energy, pulling players towards its location and leeching up to 27,389 health from all players every 2 sec for 6 sec. Players farther from the Hungering Destroyer have less health leeched.
The Hungering Destroyer excites the life energy in all players causing them to erupt, inflicting 11,277 Shadow damage to nearby players. The size of the effect increases based on the target's missing health.
In Heroic and Mythic difficulties, when Expunge detonates an Obliterating Rift is left at the target's location.
Creates a nexus of chaotic energy. Touching an Obliterating Rift causes it to erupt, inflicting 9,666 Shadow damage to the target.
The Hungering Destroyer unleashes energy towards marked targets, inflicting 9,666 Shadow damage to players in that direction. In addition, players hit by the effect take 500% increased damage from Volatile Ejection for 35 sec.
The Hungering Destroyer unleashes torrents of energy, inflicting 12,889 Shadow damage to all players.
The Hungering Destroyer smashes its current target, inflicting 38,667 Physical damage.
Each of the Hungering Destroyer's melee attacks leeches 4,027 health from the target.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872