Order of the Awakened Reputation Farming Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
The Order of the Awakened is a neutral faction in Tanaan Jungle. Farming reputation with them rewards you with the usual items (pets, mounts, etc.) and items you will need for your shipyard. Reaching revered with this faction is required for the Tanaan Diplomat and Tanaan Diplomat achievements.
In addition, an NPC from this faction allows you to exchange your Apexis Crystal for item level 695 gear.
How to Farm Reputation
Reputation with the Order of the Awakened is farmed almost exclusively with Unseen Influence, a daily quest that is offered in Lion's Watch or Vol'mar. It rewards 1,500 reputation. For more information on this daily quest, please refer to our guide dedicated to the Tanaan Jungle's daily quests.
Additionally, you can farm Medallion of the Legion, but this is very tedious.
Medallion of the Legion
Medallion of the Legion increases your reputation with all of the factions of Draenor by 1,000. The reputation increase is subject to reputation buffs, such as Diplomacy (the Human racial, +10%), WHEE! (from the Darkmoon Faire carrousel, +10%), or the +20% bonus from your Trading Post, Level 3. So, try to save the medallions for when the Darkmoon Faire is running, and if you have a Trading Post, Level 3, then make sure to use them in Draenor (otherwise the reputation bonus will not apply).
Medallion of the Legion has a chance to drop from 4 mini-bosses that you can find in Tanaan Jungle:
- Deathtalon, who can be found in the southwestern part of the Ruins of Kra'nar;
- Doomroller, who can be found at the entrance of Hellfire Citadel;
- Terrorfist, who is located on the path that leads to the Rangari Refuge from the Iron Front;
- Vengeance, who is located on the uppermost terrace in the Temple of Sha'naar.
When these mobs spawn in Tanaan (with a respawn time that seem to vary between 1 and 2 hours), you get zone-wide warnings:
- for Deathtalon, Shadow-Lord Iskar yells Behind the veil, all you find is death!;
- for Doomroller, Siegemaster Mar'tak yells Hah-ha! Trample their corpses!;
- for Terrorfist, Frogan yells A massive gronnling is heading for Rangari Refuge! We are going to require some assistance!;
- for Vengeance, Tyrant Velhari yells Insects deserve to be crushed!.
The problem with these mini-bosses is that as soon the warning appears, players in the area will kill them very rapidly, leaving you very little time to reach them and have a chance to loot the corpse.
With simply doing Unseen Influence every day, it takes 4 weeks to reach exalted reputation with the Order of the Awakened.
The quartermaster for the Order of the Awakened is Dawn-Seeker Krisek, who is located in Lion's Watch and Vol'mar. In the table below, you will find the rewards that he sells.
|Item||Rep. / Cost||Note|
|Order of the Awakened Battle Standard||
|Reins of the Corrupted Dreadwing||
|Contract: Solar Priest Vayx||
||Has the Apexis Attenuation trait, which increases the Apexis Crystals gained from follower missions by 100%|
|Gemcutter Module: Multistrike||
||Unlocks the recipe for the Multistrike epic gem|
|Hunter's Seeking Crystal||
||Teleports you to a random rare mob within 500 yards (15-minute cooldown)|
|Master Hunter's Seeking Crystal||
||Teleports you to a random rare mob in Tanaan Jungle (15-minute cooldown)|
|Rukhmar's Sacred Memory||
|Order of the Awakened Tabard||
||Destroyer that counters both Battleships and Submarines|
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th
- Outlaw Rogue PvE
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvE
- Arcane Mage PvE
- One flower over; 400k.
- Ads are blocking ability to read topics