Vol'jin's Headhunters Reputation Farming Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- +1. How to Farm Reputation
- 2. Rewards
- 3. Changelog
The Vol'jin's Headhunters is a Horde faction in Tanaan Jungle. Farming reputation with them rewards you with the usual items (toys, mounts, etc.) and items you will need for your shipyard. Reaching revered with this faction is required for the Tanaan Diplomat achievement.
How to Farm Reputation
Reputation with Vol'jin's Headhunters can be farmed mainly through daily quests, although there a few quests from the Garrison Campaign that give reputation with this faction.
Additionally, you can farm Medallion of the Legion, but this is very tedious.
In the sections below, we detail all of these reputation gains.
Doing daily quests in Tanaan Jungle will represent the bulk of your reputation earnings with the Vol'jin's Headhunters. They will net you between 1,000 and 1,250 reputation per day, not accounting for reputation bonuses.
See our dedicated guide for more information about Tanaan Jungle's daily quests.
The Garrison Campaign in Tanaan lasts for 5 weeks and, every week, one quest or more from the quest line of that week will give you reputation with the Hand of the Prophet. These quests are listed in the table below.
|The Assault Base||First||1,500|
|The Battle for the West||First||350|
|Commander in the Field!||First||350|
|Secrets of the Sargerei||Second||1,000|
|The Eye of Kilrogg||Three||1,000|
|The Cipher of Damnation||Four||2,500|
Medallion of the Legion
Medallion of the Legion increases your reputation with all of the factions of Draenor by 1,000. The reputation increase is subject to reputation buffs, such as Diplomacy (the Human racial, +10%), WHEE! (from the Darkmoon Faire carrousel, +10%), or the +20% bonus from your Trading Post, Level 3. So, try to save the medallions for when the Darkmoon Faire is running, and if you have a Trading Post, Level 3, then make sure to use them in Draenor (otherwise the reputation bonus will not apply).
Medallion of the Legion has a chance to drop from 4 mini-bosses that you can find in Tanaan Jungle:
- Deathtalon, who can be found in the southwestern part of the Ruins of Kra'nar;
- Doomroller, who can be found at the entrance of Hellfire Citadel;
- Terrorfist, who is located on the path that leads to the Rangari Refuge from the Iron Front;
- Vengeance, who is located on the uppermost terrace in the Temple of Sha'naar.
When these mobs spawn in Tanaan (with a respawn time that seem to vary between 1 and 2 hours), you get zone-wide warnings:
- for Deathtalon, Shadow-Lord Iskar yells Behind the veil, all you find is death!;
- for Doomroller, Siegemaster Mar'tak yells Hah-ha! Trample their corpses!;
- for Terrorfist, Frogan yells A massive gronnling is heading for Rangari Refuge! We are going to require some assistance!;
- for Vengeance, Tyrant Velhari yells Insects deserve to be crushed!.
The problem with these mini-bosses is that as soon the warning appears, players in the area will kill them very rapidly, leaving you very little time to reach them and have a chance to loot the corpse.
The farming process will take about a month. For every Medallion of the Legion that you will find, you will reduce that length by about 1 day.
Keep in mind that if you benefit from reputation bonuses, the farming process will be significantly faster.
The quartermaster for the Hand of the Prophet is Shadow Hunter Denjai, who is located in Vol'mar. In the table below, you will find the rewards that he sells.
|Item||Rep. / Cost||Note|
|Trade Agreement: Arakkoa Outcasts||
||Increases the size of your Garrison Cache to 1,000|
|Vol'jin's Headhunters Battle Standard||
|Ship Blueprint: Battleship||
||Allows you to build Battleships in your Shipyard|
|Contract: Dowser Goodwell||
||Has the Greasemonkey trait, which increases the Oil gained from follower missions by 100%|
|Equipment Blueprint: Tuskarr Fishing Net||
||Supplies fish when your ships come back from successful naval missions|
|Treasure Map: Tanaan Jungle||
||Shows all of the available Tanaan treasures on the map — very useful for completing Unseen Influence|
|Blueprint: Oil Rig||
||Unlocks a daily naval mission that rewards 200 Oil|
|Equipment Blueprint: Unsinkable||
||Can be equipped on a ship to prevent it from being destroyed during a failed dangerous naval mission.|
|Frostwolf Grunt's Battlegear||
|Battlegear of the Frostwolves||
||Transmog Armor set to look like the members of the Frostwolf clan|
|Empowered Augment Rune||
||An improved Augment Rune that you can reuse|
- 02 Jul. 2015: Battleship blueprints now only require friendly reputation.
- Bulk Character Transfer Service Coming Soon
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for 1 Piece of Item Level 226 Loot
- Sylvanas Book Delayed Until March 29, 2022
- It's Super Squirt Day on EU Servers: Get Your Pets to level 25 Fast!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 15: Balance Rising + A Look at the Bosses
- A Showcase of Scrapped Zones in WoW
- Druid Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5
- The Death of 10 Man Competitive Raiding (Video)
- Class Discord Channels
- Outlaw Rogue Shadowlands
- Brewmaster Monk Shadowlands
- Looking to be recruited on EU
- basic review
- Affliction Warlock Shadowlands
- Covenant Abilities
- Unable Install World Of Warcraft