Garrison: Trading Post Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Description
- +2. Unlocking the Trading Post
- 3. Trading
- 4. Work Orders
- 5. Auctioneer
- 6. Sha'tari Defense and Laughing Skull
- 7. ChangeLog
The Trading Post is a Medium Garrison building that allows you to trade crafting reagents for Garrison Resources and to trade Garrison Resources for crafting reagents. It also unlocks the Sha'tari Defense (Alliance) and Laughing Skull (Horde) factions. Finally, you can build an auctioneer in your Trading Post.
||A merchant shows up each day selling trade goods. Also allows the trade of crafting reagents for Garrison Resources. Up to 7 Work Orders|
||Grants access to the Sha'tari Defense and Laughing Skull Factions. Also unlocks the ability to acquire parts from around Draenor to build an auctioneer. Up to 14 Work Orders.|
||Increases reputation gain in Draenor by 20%. Up to 21 Work Orders.|
2. Unlocking the Trading Post
In this section, we are going to tell you how to unlock the Trading Post, Level 1, 2, and 3.
2.1. Unlocking the Trading Post, Level 1
The Trading Post, Level 1 is available as soon as you build you build your Town Hall, Level 2.
2.2. Unlocking the Trading Post, Level 2
Garrison Blueprint: Trading Post, Level 2 is sold by the blueprint vendor at your Garrison once you reach level 98 or once you complete your Spires of Arak Outpost. You can buy it with 1,000 . You can also buy it from the blueprint vendor in Ashran without restrictions with an Outpost Building Assembly Notes, which can only be obtained twice, once when questing in Gorgrond and once when questing in the Spires of Arak. so the purpose of this Below, you will find the Alliance and Horde vendors.
2.3. Unlocking the Trading Post, Level 3
Garrison Blueprint: Trading Post, Level 3 is a reward from completing the Savage Friends (Alliance) or Savage Friends (Horde) achievement, which requires you to reach exalted reputation with 1 Draenor faction, out of the 5 factions you have access to: Wrynn's Vanguard (Alliance), Vol'jin's Spear (Horde), Council of Exarchs (Alliance), FrostwolfOrcs (Horde), Arakkoa Outcasts, Steamwheedle Preservation Society, Sha'tari Defense (Alliance), Laughing Skull Orcs (Horde). This achievement is account-wide.
When you first visit your Trading Post, you will be offered the Tricks of the Trade (Alliance) or Tricks of the Trade (Horde) quest. Completing it is very easy and it unlocks the trader at your Trading Post.The trader sells all Draenor crafting reagents: ores, herbs, meat, fish flesh, fur leather, and dust. The price for 5x of a crafting reagent is between 20x and 50x Garrison Resources, depending on the trader you get that day.
4. Work Orders
Every day, Work Orders at your Trading Post allow you to trade a given crafting reagent for Garrison Resources. The ratio is always 5x of the crafting reagent for 30x Garrison Resources.
When you first visit your Trading Post after upgrading it to Level 2, you will notice that a quest is being offered to you by an Ancient Trading Mechanism: Auctioning for Parts (Alliance) or Auctioning for Parts (Horde). Completing this quest requires you to obtain 5 items, each of them being crafted by combining a few items that you need to acquire.
- Arcane Crystal Module requires 4 reagents, which all drop from mobs and bosses in raids or Garrison invasions:
- Auction Control Module requires 3 reagents, which all drop from mobs and bosses in dungeons:
- Universal Language Module requires 3 reagents, which all used to drop only from PvP mobs and players in Ashran, but as of Patch 6.1 they can be obtained from any mob that can drop any of the other Auctioneer parts:
- Super Cooling Module requires 4 reagents, which all drop from mobs in Shadowmoon Valley, Talador, and Nagrand:
- Cyclical Power Module requires 4 reagents, which all drop from mobs in Frostfire Ridge, Gorgrond, and Spires of Arak:
All of the reagents are BoE, so you can buy them on the Auction House.
6. Sha'tari Defense and Laughing Skull
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 24 Feb. 2015: Patch 6.1 update: building or updating the Trading Post no longer costs Garrison Resources. In addition, Auctioneer parts that used to drop only in Ashran can now be obtained from any mob that can drop an Auctioneer part.
- 25 Nov. 2014: Work Orders give 30 Garrison Resources on live, up from 20 on the beta.
- 14 Nov. 2014: Clarified requirements for Level 2.
- New Zones in Patch 7.3.5
- Celestalon's Moving to Hearthstone
- New Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday Mounts in Patch 7.3.5
- Seething Shore Battleground in Battle for Azeroth
- Antorus M Race Day 3: Exorsus 10/11, Coven Video
- Antorus M Progress Day 2: Only Argus Left
- Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes: December 6th
- Allied Races Heritage Armor in Battle for Azeroth
- High keys with Tyrannical
- Enhancement Shaman 7.3
- Professions 7.3 to 8.0 & beyond (what are you thinking)
- Blood DK stats and gear
- Which trinkets?
- Havoc Demon Hunter 7.3
- Protection Warrior 7.3
- Outlaw Rogue 7.3
- Protection Warrior 7.3
- Dire Frenzy build is still viable!
- First Days of Antorus
- Protection Paladin 7.3
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.3
- Feral Druid 7.3
- Outlaw Rogue 7.3
- Rotation problems? Affli Warlock