Preservation Evoker PvP Useful Macros (Dragonflight / 10.0.5)
Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use their abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Preservation Evokers can benefit from.
This page is part of our Preservation Evoker PvP Guide.
Sleep Walk 123 Macro
- #showtooltip Sleep Walk
- /cast [target=arena1] Sleep Walk
Using this macro will cast Sleep Walk on arena enemy 1. This makes it easier to crowd-control an enemy while healing your team. If you want macros for the second and third enemies, change the arena1 to arena2 or arena3.
Naturalize Party Macro
- #showtooltip Naturalize
- /cast [target=party1] Naturalize
Using this macro will cast Naturalize on party player 1. This makes it easier to dispel a teammate while healing the rest of your team. If you want a macro to dispel the second party member, change party1 to party2.
Focus Quell Macro
- /cast [@focus] Quell
Using this macro will use Quell on your focus target. This is great for keeping track of the arena going on in front of you and watching your focus target cast bar.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March