Devastation Evoker PvP Guide (Shadowlands 10.0.2)
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to play in a PvP environment. The guide will cover everything from talent choices, PvP talents, gameplay and rotation, and useful racial bonuses. It is most applicable to Arena content, but most talents and racial bonuses will work in Rated Battlegrounds and skirmishes.
Devastation Evoker in the Current Meta
Evokers are the newest class being introduced in Dragonflight and Devastation is the damage specialization. In PvP, they are fun, challenging, and extremely mobile. The playstyle of Devastation is a combination of Windwalker Monk and Enhancement Shaman. Use your mobility to keep yourself alive while dealing devastating damage.
Devastation Evoker Strengths
- Great mobility
- Some of the strongest burst damage in the game
- Multiple healing spells to keep teammate alive
Devastation Evoker Weaknesses
- If mobility is not used properly, easy to swap to in a stun
- Very little crowd control
- Can get swapped to and die in a stun
Notable 10.0 Changes
- Evoker is the newest class
- Legendary and Covenant abilities disabled outside of Shadowlands content
Content of the Guide
This guide ended up being very long, so we split it into different pages.
- On the Devastation Evoker PvP Talents page, you will find an analysis of each PvE talent row to help you decide which talent to pick on each row, as well as an overview of the PvP talents, which advice on which ones to take and under which conditions.
- On the Devastation Evoker PvP Rotation and Playstyle page, you will learn how to use your spells, depending on the situation (damage, surviving, controlling enemy players, etc.), and what is generally expected of your class and spec in PvP.
- On the Devastation Evoker PvP Stat Priority and Gear page, you will find the stat priority to follow in PvP, as well as advice for choosing your gear, particularly trinkets.
- On the Devastation Evoker PvP Best Races page, you will find lists of the Alliance and Horde races, ranked by how good they are for Devastation Evokers in PvP, as well as explanations regarding why and how their racials benefit you.
- On the Devastation Evoker PvP Useful Macros page, you will find a collection of useful macros for PvP for Devastation Evokers.
- On the Devastation Evoker Arena Composition page, you will find the list of the most powerful Arena compositions featuring Devastation Evokers in both 2v2 and 3v3 modes.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Page Created.
- Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes: January 25th
- Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues List: January 25th
- A First Look at Patch 10.0.7 and Its Features
- War Mode and Primal Storms Gear Upgrade Changes in Patch 10.0.5
- How to Earn Revival Catalyst Charges in Dragonflight
- Upcoming High Mythic+ Rating Adjustments: January 31st
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Content Update Notes: January 24th