Preservation Evoker PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.1)
Choosing your gear carefully is essential for your Preservation Evoker in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the correct stats, followed by advice on how to select the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Preservation Evoker PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Preservation Evokers in PvP
The stat priority for Preservation Evokers in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important secondary stat as it increases the healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Haste is the next best stat to get as it reduces your GCD and the cooldown of powerful spells, such as Reversion.
In general, Preservation Evokers want to get trinkets that increase their overall healing output. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Versatility. The reason you want to increase Versatility is because it increases both your damage and healing and reduces the damage you take. For gear, you want anything that has Versatility and Haste on it. This will increase your overall healing output and your survivability. Here is the best equipment we recommend you use as a Preservation Evoker.
- Head: Crown of Obsidian Secrets
- Neck: Obsidian Gladiator's Necklace
- Shoulders: Obsidian Gladiator's Chain Shoulderguard
- Cloak: Obsidian Gladiator's Drape
- Chest: Hauberk of Obsidian Secrets
- Wrists: Obsidian Gladiator's Chain Bracers
- Hands: Claws of Obsidian Secrets
- Waist: Obsidian Gladiator's Chain Belt
- Legs: Chausses of Obsidian Secrets
- Feet: Infurious Boots of Reprieve
- Ring 1: Obsidian Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Obsidian Gladiator's Ring
- Trinket 1: Obsidian Gladiator's Medallion
- Trinket 2: Obsidian Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity
- 2H-Weapon: Obsidian Gladiator's Staff
Note: It is essential to wear 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina boost that will increase your survivability.
Preservation Evoker Tier Set
As noted above, it is very important to acquire both your 2-set and 4-set bonus. For Preservation Evoker, this is your tier set:
- Evoker Preservation 10.1 Class Set 2pc — Spiritbloom applies a heal over time effect for 40% of healing done over 8 sec. Dream Breath's healing is increased by 15%.
- Evoker Preservation 10.1 Class Set 4pc — After casting 4 empower spells, gain Essence Burst immediately and another 3 sec later.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Mistweaver Monk:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Watcher's Loam
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Haste
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Frozen Writ
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
Gem all of your gear with Energized Ysemerald.
- 06 May 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Updated Tier Sets.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- Updated Recommended Gear.
- Added Trinkets to Recommended Gear.
- Added Tier-Set section.
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th