Preservation Evoker PvP Stat Priority, Gear, and Trinkets (Dragonflight / 10.0.2)
Choosing your gear carefully is essential for your Preservation Evoker in PvP. We give you a stat priority to help you choose items with the correct stats, followed by advice on how to select the rest of your gear and your trinkets.
This page is part of our Preservation Evoker PvP Guide.
Stat Priority for Preservation Evokers in PvP
The stat priority for Preservation Evokers in PvP is as follows:
- Critical Strike.
Intellect is the best stat in all situations. Versatility is the most important secondary stat as it increases the healing you do and reduces the damage you take. Haste is the next best stat to get as it reduces your GCD and the cooldown of powerful spells, such as Reversion.
In general, Preservation Evokers want to get trinkets that increase their overall healing output. These trinkets can have a passive or on-use effect. The stat you want to be increasing is Versatility. The reason you want to increase Versatility is because it increases both your damage and healing and reduces the damage you take. For gear, you want anything that has Versatility and Haste on it. This will increase your overall healing output and your survivability. Here is the best equipment we recommend you use as a Preservation Evoker.
- Head: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Faceguard
- Neck: Crimson Gladiator's Necklace
- Shoulders: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Shoulderguard
- Cloak: Crimson Gladiator's Drape
- Chest: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Tunic
- Wrists: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Wristguards
- Hands: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
- Waist: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Girdle
- Legs: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Breeches
- Feet: Crimson Gladiator's Chain Sabatons
- Ring 1: Crimson Gladiator's Signet
- Ring 2: Crimson Gladiator's Ring
- 2H-Weapon: Crimson Gladiator's Staff
Note: It is essential to wear 2 PvP trinkets. This will give you a Stamina boost that will increase your survivability.
Crimson Gladiator's Medallion is a mandatory trinket to have equipped at all times. This allows you to remove any crowd control on yourself. You will typically use this when you are stuck in crowd control and a teammate is at low health.
Crimson Gladiator's Badge of Ferocity gives you Haste and has a 1-minute cooldown that increases your primary stat. This is great to use right before you activate a powerful cooldown.
Crimson Gladiator's Emblem increases your maximum health when used. This gives you an additional defensive when you think a team will be focusing on you.
Crimson Gladiator's Insignia of Alacrity increases your Haste and has a chance to proc your primary stat. This is a strong trinket, as the stat will often proc throughout an arena match.
Gems and Enchants
Here are the best enchants for a Mistweaver Monk:
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Speed
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed
- Feet: Enchant Boots - Watcher's Loam
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Reserve of Intellect
- Rings: Enchant Ring - Devotion of Haste
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Frozen Writ
- Legs: Temporal Spellthread
Gem all of your gear with Energized Ysemerald.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes: January 25th
- Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues List: January 25th
- A First Look at Patch 10.0.7 and Its Features
- War Mode and Primal Storms Gear Upgrade Changes in Patch 10.0.5
- How to Earn Revival Catalyst Charges in Dragonflight
- Upcoming High Mythic+ Rating Adjustments: January 31st
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Content Update Notes: January 24th