Preservation Evoker PvP Best Arena Compositions (Dragonflight / 10.0.5)
Team composition in 2v2 or 3v3 Arena is essential because not all classes work well together. Here, we give you the best compositions you can have for your Preservation Evoker (i.e., the best classes to pair with it).
This page is part of our Preservation Evoker PvP Guide.
In 2v2 Arena, your main focus, aside from keeping your team alive, is to keep your team aggressive by dealing damage when your teammates have the kill target stunned. Before dealing damage, you should get a Sleep Walk on the enemy healer. If you are in range to do it, you can also use Quell to interrupt the enemy healer's next cast. Once you are done with crowd control, focus on dealing damage with Living Flame and Fire Breath.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 2v2:
- Preservation + Havoc Demon Hunter
- Preservation + Fury Warrior
- Preservation + Assassination Rogue
- Preservation + Devastation Evoker
- Preservation + Frost DK
Your role in 3v3 is similar to 2v2 Arena. You will likely play similarly to how you play in 2v2, staying in the fight and constantly crowd-controlling the enemy healer while maximizing your healing/damage output. Use your mobility to avoid crowd control, but always stay close enough to your team to keep them alive. Because Preservation has a lot of instant healing with strong damage output, melee cleaves are the ideal team competition you want to play.
Here is a list of the best team compositions for 3v3:
- Kittycleave (Preservation Evoker + Arms Warrior + Feral Druid)
- Shadowcleave (Preservation Evoker + Demonology Warlock + Unholy DK
- Herocleave (Preservation Evoker + Havoc Demon Hunter + Unholy DK)
- TSG (Preservation Evoker + Arms Warrior + Unholy DK)
- 30 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page created.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March