The Order of Embers Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.1)
The Order of Embers Reputation is an Alliance reputation that can be progressed in order to obtain the items provided by its quartermaster. Gaining reputation with this faction is done through World Quests and the process can be sped up using the Contract: Order of Embers item, which is provided by players with Inscription.
1. The Order of Embers Reputation
As of Patch 8.1, a new item has been added to the Island Expedition vendor in exchange for 100 Seafarer's Dubloon called Exotic Spices which grants 250 reputation with the Order of Embers. This provides a repeatable catch up mechanic for this reputation.
1.1. The Order of Ember's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Order of Embers have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House.
Note that the effect of Contract: Order of Embers will persist until you use another faction's contract. Should you never do so, the effect will stay on permanently for the Order of Embers.
2. The Order of Embers' Quartermaster and Rewards
Quartermaster Alcorn is the quartermaster of the Order of Embers. He is located in Drustvar (38,49) and offers Alliance players a companion pet, Shaman hex tome, a toy, Versatility ring to Jewelcrafters, Versatility and weapon enchants for Enchanters, a 30-slot bag for Tailors, Agility potion and Strength flask for alchemists, a bow pattern for Leatherworkers, various schematics for Engineering, and two mounts! All other rank 3 recipes can be found in our rank 3 recipe guide.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Added Patch 8.1 information.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Order of Embers reputation guide.
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 17th
- Winter Veil 2018 (December 16th - January 2nd)
- How the Secret Hivemind Mount Works
- The Hivemind Secret Solved, Mount Available!
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: December 14th
- The Hivemind Secret Gets New Clues
- World of Warcraft Greek Community Q&A Roundup: December 13th
- Upcoming Class Tuning - December 18th
- Elemental Shaman 8.0.1
- New to Paladin help!
- Frost Death Knight 8.0.1
- Elemental Shaman PvP 7.2
- My horde dragonhawk died in the combat training??
- ClassicWoW-EU, the Discord server for the classic European community.
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1