Rajani Faction Reputation Guide (BfA 8.3)
A group of mogu loyal to the titan keeper Ra, they are charged with defending the Engine of Nalak'sha from N'Zoth's minions.
Rajani is one of the two new factions added in Visions of N'Zoth led by Ra-den with the hub located in Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
In this guide, you are going to learn how to unlock access to the faction, means of increasing reputation with the Rajani, and rewards that you can purchase from their quartermaster.
The following section contains story spoilers about the questline that you need to complete in order to gain access to the Rajani.
After completing the Assault in Uldum you learn that Forge of Origination has not been damaged beyond repair, but operates at reduced capacity. MOTHER suggests rerouting power from compatible titan facilities. Schematics indicate compatibility between Forge of Origination and Engine of Nalak'sha in Pandaria. With the help of Lorewalker Cho, you will uncover a long-forgotten Mogu Clan located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms also known as Rajani.
You will gain access to the faction after completing the Time-Lost Warriors quest by talking to Stormspeaker Qian who is located in Mistfall Village in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. From there, you can increase your reputation standing with the faction through various means as outlined below.
Increasing Reputation with Rajani
- You can earn up to 2,250 reputation with the faction by completing the Mogu and Mantid questlines.
- Defeating N'Zoth the Corruptor in Ny'alotha grants 1,000 reputation with the faction.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms threat daily quests, marked as blue exclamation mark icons on the map, reward 125 reputation each with the Rajani.
- Threat objectives in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms grant 50-75 reputation each with the Rajani.
- Completing Black Empire Assaults in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms rewards a Cache of the Black Empire and 1,500 reputation with the Rajani.
- Completing Mantid Assaults in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms rewards Cache of the Mantid Swarm and 500 reputation with the Rajani.
- Completing Mogu Assaults in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms rewards Cache of the Fallen Mogu and 500 reputation with the faction.
- After reaching Exalted with the faction, you will start receiving Bind to Account Rajani Insignias from follower missions.
You will have access to 3-4 daily quests and 6 threat objectives on a daily basis, meaning you can increase your reputation with the Rajani by roughly 825-950 excluding the Emissary.
We recommend using the HandyNotes: Visions of N'Zoth addon addon that displays everything you need on the map while adventuring in the assault zones.
- Contract: Rajani can be purchased on the Auction House and used after you have reached Friendly reputation with Rajani for an extra 10 reputation with the faction every time you complete a world quest.
- DuringDarkmoon Faire, the WHEE! buff increases Experience and Reputation gains by 10% for 1 hour.
- During the World Quest Bonus Event, Sign of the Emissary increases Reputation gains from World Quests by 50%.
Zhang Ku is the Rajani quartermaster and you can find him in The Silent Sanctuary at Mistfall Village in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (44, 75).
The next sections detail the various items that can be acquired from him, depending on your reputation.
Scribes can buy Recipe: Contract: Rajani at Revered for 1,400 Gold and start selling contracts on the Auction House.
Rajani Reputation Paragon
Vale of Eternal Blossoms Buffs
At Mistfall Village (39, 76), you can pick one helpful buff that will be active while in the zone by clicking on one of the four statues. The statues will only spawn during the Black Empire Assault.
- Statue of Chi-Ji provides the Essence of Chi-Ji buff that heals you for 2% of your maximum health every 5 seconds.
- Statue of Yu'lon comes with Invoke Yu'lon and the active ability deals Fire damage to enemies and heals allies in a 20 yard cone every second for 6 seconds and has a 5 min cooldown.
- Statue of Xuen gives you Invoke Xuen which lets you take the form of an Avatar of Xuen for 30 sec. You gain Swipe, Celestial Claw and Dash. The ability has a 10 min cooldown.
- Statue of Niuzao grants you the Invoke Niuzao ability which inflicts Physical damage to enemies in a 40 yard line and stuns them for 3 seconds. The ability has a 5 min cooldown.
- 22 May 2020: Fixed statue availability.
- 09 Mar. 2020: Guide updated with HandyNotes addon recommendation and minor fixes.
- 08 Feb. 2020: Updated reputation requirements for Rank 3 Essences.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Updated reputation gains from threat objectives.
- 25 Jan. 2020: Adjusted reputation gains from threat objectives.
- 22 Jan. 2020: Added Rajani Warserpent source and modified reputation gains.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Naxxramas Classic Cleared in 1.5 Hours by Progress
- Naxxramas and the Scourge Invasion Are Live in WoW Classic!
- Leviathan's and Kraken's Eyes BfA Gems Have Been Nerfed
- New Players Marked in PvP Mercenary Mode
- Really Top Level Shadowlands Week 1 Meme Compilation
- Torghast Tuning for Rogues and Warrior
- Blizzard Increased Drop Chance of Legendary Power Recipes in Dungeons
- How to Reduce Brightness in the Spires of Ascension Dungeon