The Zandalari Empire Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.0.1)
Table of Contents
- +1. The Zandalari Empire Reputation
- 2. The Zandalari Empire's Quartermaster and Rewards
- 3. ChangeLog
1. The Zandalari Empire Reputation
The Zandalari Empire Reputation is a Horde reputation that can be progressed in order to obtain the items provided by its quartermaster. Gaining reputation with this faction is done through World Quests and the process can be sped up using the Contract: Zandalari Empire item, which is provided by players with Inscription.
Getting reputation increases for the Zandalari Empire also advances your efforts towards flying later in time. Getting to revered is a requirement of Azerothian Diplomat which is required for Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One. Getting to exalted will reward you with the achievement Zandalari Empire.
1.1. The Zandalari Empire's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Zandalari Empire have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House.
Note that the effect of Contract: Zandalari Empire will persist until you use another faction's contract. Should you never do so, the effect will stay on permanently for Zandalari Empire.
2. The Zandalari Empire's Quartermaster and Rewards
Natal'hakata is the quartermaster for the Zandalari Empire reputation. He can be found in Zuldazar (58,44) and offers a whopping three mounts, a Shaman Hex variation, a Mage Polymorph variation, one toy, Agility and Intellect staff patterns as well as a Haste ring pattern for Jewelcrafters, Haste and weapon enchants for Enchanters, Stamina potion and Intellect flask patterns for Alchemists, and various Engineering schematics.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Zandalari Empire reputation guide.
- Windwalker Monk 8.0.1
- Havoc Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- Frost Mage 8.0.1
- Mission Table - Advancements Guide
- Mission Table - Guide
- Island Expeditions
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1
- Frost Mage 8.0.1
- Subtlety Rogue 8.0.1
- Protection Paladin 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1