The Zandalari Empire Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.2)
The Zandalari Empire Reputation is a Horde reputation that can be progressed in order to obtain the items provided by its quartermaster. Gaining reputation with this faction is done through World Quests and the process can be sped up using the Contract: Zandalari Empire item, which is provided by players with Inscription.
The Zandalari Empire Reputation
Getting reputation increases for the Zandalari Empire also advances your efforts towards flying later in time. Getting to revered is a requirement of Azerothian Diplomat which is required for Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One. Getting to exalted will reward you with the achievement Zandalari Empire.
As of Patch 8.1, a new item has been added to the Island Expedition vendor in exchange for 100 Seafarer's Dubloon called Island Flotsam which grants 250 reputation with the Zandalari Empire. This provides a repeatable catch up mechanic for this reputation.
The Zandalari Empire's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Zandalari Empire have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House.
Note that the effect of Contract: Zandalari Empire will persist until you use another faction's contract. Should you never do so, the effect will stay on permanently for Zandalari Empire.
The Zandalari Empire's Quartermaster and Rewards
Natal'hakata is the quartermaster for the Zandalari Empire reputation. He can be found in Zuldazar (58,44) and offers a whopping three mounts, a Shaman Hex variation, a Mage Polymorph variation, one toy, Agility and Intellect staff patterns as well as a Haste ring pattern for Jewelcrafters, Haste and weapon enchants for Enchanters, Stamina potion and Intellect flask patterns for Alchemists, and various Engineering schematics. To find out how to obtain all your rank 3 recipes, please look at our dedicated guide.
- 26 Jun. 2019: Added new mount to the rewards table.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Added Patch 8.1 information.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Zandalari Empire reputation guide.
- Malaysian Hospital Showing Mists of Pandaria Trailer on Repeat
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 13th
- Warcraft II Inside World of Warcraft (Arcade Tab Fan Concept)
- Shadowlands Season 4 Keystone Master Mount Color Changed on the 9.2.5 PTR
- Social Contract Now Available on the 9.2.5 PTR
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- Blood Elf and Dark Iron Dwarf Weapons No Longer Race Locked on the 9.2.5 PTR