The Storm's Wake Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.1.5)
The Storm's Wake Reputation is an Alliance reputation that can be progressed in order to obtain the items provided by its quartermaster. Gaining reputation with this faction is done through World Quests and the process can be sped up using the Contract: Storm's Wake item, which is provided by players with Inscription.
1. The Storm's Wake Reputation
Getting reputation increases for Storm's Wake also advances your efforts towards flying later in time. Getting to revered is a requirement of Azerothian Diplomat which is required for Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One. Getting to exalted will reward you with the achievement Storm's Wake.
As of Patch 8.1, a new item has been added to the Island Expedition vendor in exchange for 100 Seafarer's Dubloon called Lost Sea Scroll which grants 250 reputation with the Storm's Wake. This provides a repeatable catch up mechanic for this reputation.
1.1. The Storm's Wake's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Storm's Wake have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House.
Note that the effect of Contract: Storm's Wake will persist until you use another faction's contract. Should you never do so, the effect will stay on permanently for Storm's Wake.
2. The Storm's Wake's Quartermaster and Rewards
Sister Lilyana is the Storm's Wake's quartermaster. She is located in Stormsong Valley (59,69) and provides the desirable formulas for various professions such as Agility & Intellect staves for Jewelcrafters, Haste ring and weapon enchants for Enchanters, Stamina and healing potion as well as Intellect flasks for Alchemists, various schematics for Engineers, a toy, a companion pet, a Mage Polymorph tome, and two mounts! For more information about your rank 3 recipes, please refer to our rank 3 recipe location guide.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Added Patch 8.1 information.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Storm's Wake reputation guide.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite