Devastation Evoker Best Covenants, Soulbinds, and Conduits — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Covenants, Soulbinds, and Conduits are the most important character customization options in Shadowlands. They have a substantial impact on your toolkit and performance as Devastation Evoker. This page's purpose is to help you pick the right options according to the content you intend to do in Shadowlands.
Please be aware that as of the Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Dragonflight expansion, all Covenant abilities, Soulbinds, and Conduits will only function while within the Shadowlands. This page will temporarily remain as a reference.
This page assumes that you are already familiar with Covenants, Soulbinds, and Conduits. If that is not the case, we have a number of pages that can help you get up to speed:
- Covenants Guide, which explains what Covenants are, what perks they bring, and how you can join one;
- How To Change Covenant?, which tells you how you can switch Covenants;
- General Soulbind Guide, which explains what Soulbinds are and how you can pledge yourself to them to open up their Soulbind tree.
- Evoker Conduits, which lists all of the Conduits available to Evokers.
Whilst Evokers are new for Dragonflight. Blizzard has given Evokers a Covenant ability — Boon of the Covenants — (this ability is the same for all 4 Covenants) and Conduits.
Boon of the Covenants
The Evoker Covenant ability for all four covenants is Boon of the Covenants.
Boon of the Covenants has two parts to the spell, a passive effect and an active effect.
- Passive: Increases your damage and healing by 4% (this increases with the conduit Grandiose Boon).
- Active: You are healed for a very large amount and gain 10% Versatility for 12 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
You will want to use Boon of the Covenants with Dragonrage to increase your total damage output.
Best Conduits for Devastation Evoker
Conduits are enhancements to your character which are associated to your Soulbind. All Conduits are shared across all Covenants for Evokers so it is simply a case of filling out the Soulbind paths.
Best Potency Conduits for Devastation Evoker
- Grandiose Boon
- Intense Awakening or Spark of Savagery
Best Endurance Conduits for Devastation Evoker
- Primal Fortitude
- Circle of Life
Best Finesse Conduits for Devastation Evoker
- Graceful Stride
- Natural Weapons in Mythic+
All Conduits for Devastation Evoker Explained
The Conduits mentioned under each subsection are ranked from best to worst.
Devastation Evoker Potency Conduits
All of these Conduits are passive damage increases with no special things to consider; what you see is what you get.
- Grandiose Boon increases the passive damage and healing from Boon of the Covenants.
- Intense Awakening increases your Mastery.
- Spark of Savagery increases your Critical Strike.
- Bronze Acceleration increases your Haste.
Devastation Evoker Endurance Conduits
- Primal Fortitude increases your maximum health.
- Circle of Life increases your Leech.
- Inherent Resistance reduces your magic damage taken.
Devastation Evoker Finesse Conduits
- Graceful Stride increases your movement speed.
- Natural Weapons reduces the cooldown of Wing Buffet and Tail Swipe.
- Legacy of Coldarra increases the duration of the slow from Permeating Chill.
- 15 Nov. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2