Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Sets in Dragonflight (10.0.2)
The following guide covers Demon Hunter Primalist Class Armor Sets in the Dragonflight expansion.
How to Obtain the Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set in Dragonflight?
The Demon Hunter tier set tokens drop from bosses in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. Alternatively, you can create them through the Inspiration Catalyst 6 weeks after Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 begins. You can also find the set pieces in the Great Vault weekly chest.
Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set Pieces and Appearances
The Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set is called Skybound Avenger's Flightwear. It is comprised of the following 5 pieces of armor.
- Skybound Avenger's Visor;
- Skybound Avenger's Ailerons;
- Skybound Avenger's Harness;
- Skybound Avenger's Grips;
- Skybound Avenger's Legguards
Primalist Tier Sets come in four tints. Each tint represents a different difficulty — Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic.
You can unlock additional visual effects through the Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone item earned from Deep Cuts From the Vault.
Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
When equipping two and four Primalist set pieces, activate bonuses based on your specialization.
Havoc Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Havoc Demon Hunter 2pc — Chaos Strike and Blade Dance chance to critically strike is increased by 5%, and their critical strike damage is increased by 10%.
- Havoc Demon Hunter 4pc — Chaos Strike and Blade Dance have a 20% chance to increase the damage you deal by 8% for 6 seconds. Chaos Strike and Blade Dance critical strikes increase this chance to 40%.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 2pc — Shear deals 20% more damage generates 20% more Fury and has a 15% chance to generate an additional Soul Fragment.
- Vengeance Demon Hunter 4pc — Spirit Bomb and Soul Cleave have a 12% chance to deal 50% more damage and cause targets they hit to deal 15% less damage to you for 8 seconds.
More Primalist Class Armor Sets in Dragonflight
If you are looking for a different Primalist Class Armor Set, consider visiting any of the links below.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite
- Patch 10.1 Raid Spec Popularity Versus Average Overall DPS
- New HD Cursor and Vendor Icons in Patch 10.1.5 Build 49824
- Everything We Know About the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon in Patch 10.1.5
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5