Druid Primalist Tier Sets in Dragonflight (10.0.2)
How to Obtain the Druid Primalist Tier Set in Dragonflight?
The Druid tier set tokens drop from bosses in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. Alternatively, you can create them through the Revival Catalyst 6 weeks after Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 begins. You can also find the set pieces in the Great Vault weekly chest.
Druid Primalist Tier Set Pieces and Appearances
The Druid Primalist Tier Set is called Lost Landcaller's Vesture. It is comprised of the following 5 pieces of armor.
- Lost Landcaller's Antlers;
- Lost Landcaller's Mantle;
- Lost Landcaller's Robes;
- Lost Landcaller's Claws;
- Lost Landcaller's Leggings.
Primalist Tier Sets come in four tints. Each tint represents a different difficulty — Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic.
You can unlock additional visual effects through the Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone item earned from Deep Cuts From the Vault.
Druid Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
When equipping two and four Primalist set pieces, activate bonuses based on your specialization.
Balance Druid Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Balance Druid 2pc — Starsurge and Starfall increase the damage of your next Wrath or Starfire by 20%, stacking up to 3 times.
- Balance Druid 4pc — When you enter Eclipse, your next Starsurge or Starfall costs no Astral Power and deals 35% increased damage.
Feral Druid Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Feral Druid 2pc — Ferocious Bite and Rip deal 6% additional damage.
- Feral Druid 4pc — For each Combo Point spent, finishing moves increase your Rip, Rake, and Thrash damage by 2% and increase the chance for Shred, Rake, Swipe, and Thrash, to critically strike by 2% for 4 seconds.
Guardian Druid Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Guardian Druid 2pc — Using Mangle and Gore also deals 30% of the damage dealt to nearby enemies, with damage reduced beyond 5 targets. It also increases your damage done and reduces the damage you take by 5% for 6 seconds.
- Guardian Druid 4pc — Gore has a 5% increased chance to trigger. Using Mangle with Gore heals you for [ 375% of Attack Power] over 6 seconds.
Restoration Druid Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Restoration Druid 2pc — Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Efflorescence, and Tranquility chance to critically heal is increased by 8%.
- Restoration Druid 4pc — Efflorescence critical heals increase the healing of your next Wild Growth by 5%, stacking up to 5 times. Lifebloom critical heals reduce the cooldown of Nature's Swiftness by 2 seconds.
More Primalist Class Armor Sets in Dragonflight
If you are looking for a different Primalist Class Armor Set, consider visiting any of the links below.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2