Hunter Primalist Tier Sets in Dragonflight (10.0.2)
How to Obtain the Hunter Primalist Tier Set in Dragonflight?
The Hunter tier set tokens drop from bosses in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. Alternatively, you can create them through the Revival Catalyst 6 weeks after Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 begins. You can also find the set pieces in the Great Vault weekly chest.
Hunter Primalist Tier Set Pieces and Appearances
The Hunter Primalist Tier Set is called Stormwing Harrier's Camouflage. It is comprised of the following 5 pieces of armor.
- Stormwing Harrier's Skullmask;
- Stormwing Harrier's Pinions;
- Stormwing Harrier's Cuirass;
- Stormwing Harrier's Handguards;
- Stormwing Harrier's Greaves.
Primalist Tier Sets come in four tints. Each tint represents a different difficulty — Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic.
You can unlock additional visual effects through the Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone item earned from Deep Cuts From the Vault.
Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
When equipping two and four Primalist set pieces, activate bonuses based on your specialization.
Beast Mastery Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Beast Mastery Hunter 2pc — Kill Command damage increased by 10%, and it has a 10% chance to reset the cooldown on Barbed Shot.
- Beast Mastery Hunter 4pc — Barbed Shot damage increased by 5%, and Barbed Shot increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 20%.
Marksmanship Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Marksmanship Hunter 2pc — Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot critical hits cause your next Aimed Shot to cause the target to bleed for 40% of damage dealt over 6 seconds.
- Marksmanship Hunter 4pc — Ranged auto-attacks have a 15% chance to increase the critical strike chance of your next Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot by 100%.
Survival Hunter Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Survival Hunter 2pc — Raptor Strike, Carve, and Butchery damage increased by 15%.
- Survival Hunter 4pc — Raptor Strike, Carve, and Butchery have a 20% chance to make your next Raptor Strike, Carve, or Butchery cost no Focus and deal 50% increased damage.
More Primalist Class Armor Sets in Dragonflight
If you are looking for a different Primalist Class Armor Set, consider visiting any of the links below.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)