Rogue Primalist Tier Sets in Dragonflight (10.0.2)
The following guide covers Rogue Primalist Class Armor Sets in the Dragonflight expansion.
How to Obtain the Rogue Primalist Tier Set in Dragonflight?
The Rogue tier set tokens drop from bosses in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. Alternatively, you can create them through the Inspiration Catalyst 6 weeks after Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 1 begins. You can also find the set pieces in the Great Vault weekly chest.
Rogue Primalist Tier Set Pieces and Appearances
The Rogue Primalist Tier Set is called Vault Delver's Toolkit. It is comprised of the following 5 pieces of armor.
- Vault Delver's Vizard;
- Vault Delver's Epaulets;
- Vault Delver's Brigandine;
- Vault Delver's Lockbreakers;
- Vault Delver's Pantaloons.
Primalist Tier Sets come in four tints. Each tint represents a different difficulty — Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic.
You can unlock additional visual effects through the Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone item earned from Deep Cuts From the Vault.
Rogue Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
When equipping two and four Primalist set pieces, activate bonuses based on your specialization.
Assassination Rogue Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Assassination Rogue 2pc — Envenom also increases your weapon poisons' damage by 20%.
- Assassination Rogue 4pc — When your weapon poisons deal direct damage, you have a 50% chance to gain Septic Wounds, increasing all Bleed damage done by 4% for 8 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
Outlaw Rogue Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Outlaw Rogue 2pc — Dispatch increases the damage of your next Sinister Strike or Ambush by 8% per Combo Point spent.
- Outlaw Rogue 2pc — Half-cost uses of Pistol Shot granted by Sinister Strike increase the damage of your next Dispatch by 25%.
Subtlety Rogue Primalist Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight
- Subtlety Rogue 2pc — Eviscerate and Black Powder increase the damage and critical strike chance of your next Backstab, Shadowstrike, or Shuriken Storm by 2% per Combo Point spent.
- Subtlety Rogue 2pc — Backstab, Shadowstrike, and Shuriken Storm critical strikes increase the damage of Eviscerate and Rupture by 12% and the damage of Black Powder by 8% for 3 seconds.
More Primalist Class Armor Sets in Dragonflight
If you are looking for a different Primalist Class Armor Set, consider visiting any of the links below.
- 13 Dec. 2022: Guide added.
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th