Rygelon Strategy Guide for Sepulcher of the First Ones
On this page, you can currently find links to Rygelon's encounter journal for the various difficulties. When we are able, this page will be updated with both a video and written guide offering a strategy for this encounter.
Sepulcher of the First Ones is unique among raids in that its three final encounters — Lords of Dread, Rygelon, and The Jailer — were never available to the public for testing. In addition, these three encounters will not be initially available when the raid first opens. Because of this, we cannot currently present a strategy guide for this encounter. Check back on this page later when we have had the opportunity to experience this encounter and can share our strategic tips at that time!
You can learn more about the unlock schedule for these encounters on our raid overview page below.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Added a disclaimer explaining the initial inaccessibility of the encounter.
- 05 Jan. 2022: Guide added.
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: May 17th
- Tauren Rogues Wearing Tier 1-6 Sets (Including Warglaives)
- Dracthyr Look-Alike Spotted in Vanilla WoW Art Book
- Technically PvP Podcast Episode 154: Shadowlands Season 3 Healing Issues
- Speculation About Encrypted Content in Patch 9.2.5