Lords of Dread Strategy Guide for Sepulcher of the First Ones
Lords of Dread is the 9th of the 11 encounter bosses of the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid in Patch 9.2 of Shadowlands.
On this page, you can currently find links to Lords of Dread's encounter journal for the various difficulties. When we are able, this page will be updated with both a video and written guide offering a strategy for this encounter.
Ready Check Pull Video
Sepulcher of the First Ones is unique among raids in that its three final encounters — Lords of Dread, Rygelon, and The Jailer — were never available to the public for testing. In addition, these three encounters will not be initially available when the raid first opens. Because of this, we cannot currently present a strategy guide for this encounter. Check back on this page later when we have had the opportunity to experience this encounter and can share our strategic tips at that time!
You can learn more about the unlock schedule for these encounters on our raid overview page below.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Added a disclaimer explaining the initial inaccessibility of the encounter.
- 05 Jan. 2022: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1