Lords of Dread Strategy Guide for Sepulcher of the First Ones
On this page, you can currently find links to Lords of Dread's encounter journal for the various difficulties. When we are able, this page will be updated with both a video and written guide offering a strategy for this encounter.
Ready Check Pull Video
Sepulcher of the First Ones is unique among raids in that its three final encounters — Lords of Dread, Rygelon, and The Jailer — were never available to the public for testing. In addition, these three encounters will not be initially available when the raid first opens. Because of this, we cannot currently present a strategy guide for this encounter. Check back on this page later when we have had the opportunity to experience this encounter and can share our strategic tips at that time!
You can learn more about the unlock schedule for these encounters on our raid overview page below.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Added a disclaimer explaining the initial inaccessibility of the encounter.
- 05 Jan. 2022: Guide added.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher