The Jailer Strategy Guide for Sepulcher of the First Ones
On this page, you can currently find links to The Jailer's encounter journal for the various difficulties. When we are able, this page will be updated with both a video and written guide offering a strategy for this encounter.
Ready Check Pull Video
Sepulcher of the First Ones is unique among raids in that its three final encounters — Lords of Dread, Rygelon, and The Jailer — were never available to the public for testing. In addition, these three encounters will not be initially available when the raid first opens. Because of this, we cannot currently present a strategy guide for this encounter. Check back on this page later when we have had the opportunity to experience this encounter and can share our strategic tips at that time!
You can learn more about the unlock schedule for these encounters on our raid overview page below.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
- 28 Feb. 2022: Added a disclaimer explaining the initial inaccessibility of the encounter.
- 05 Jan. 2022: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)