Pelagos - Kyrian Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Kyrian Soulbind Pelagos.
Pelagos is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian.
Here is how Pelagos' Soulbind tree looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Pelagos' Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Pelagos' third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 7 is required to unlock Pelagos' fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Pelagos' fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 21 is required to unlock Pelagos' sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 25 is required to unlock Pelagos' seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown 43 is required to unlock the ninth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown 46 is required to unlock the tenth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown 51 is required to unlock the eleventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown 55 is required to unlock the twelfth row of Soulbind traits.
Pelagos' Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Pelagos.
- Row 1: Combat Meditation — Activating your Kyrian class ability increases your Mastery by 61 for 10 seconds and occasionally expels Sorrowful Memories. Walking through Sorrowful Memories extends this effect by 3 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Focusing Mantra — Defeating an enemy lowers the cooldown on your Phial of Serenity by 1 second.
- Road of Trials — Defeating an enemy grants you 10% movement speed for 20 seconds. This effect is increased if defeating a powerful enemy.
- Phial of Patience — Phial of Serenity heals you for 35% additional health, but all of its healing is done over 10 seconds.
- Row 4: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6:Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8: Let Go of the Past — Using a spell or ability reduces your magic damage taken by 1% for 6 seconds. Using another spell or ability increases this amount by 1% when it is not a repeat of the previous spell or ability, stacking to 3%.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Better Together — During combat, moving within 3 yards of a party or raid member inspires both of you, increasing Mastery by 40 for 1 minute. Players may only be affected by one such effect.
- Path of the Devoted — After recovering from a loss of control effect, you take 15% reduced damage and your movement speed cannot be reduced below 90% for 6 seconds. May only occur once per 30 sec.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Newfound Resolve — At any moment during combat, there is a low chance your Doubt will manifest for 10 seconds. Directly facing your Doubt will overcome it, granting 12% Agility/Intellect/Strength and Stamina for 15 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 08 Oct. 2020: Soulbind Ability updates.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips