Pelagos - Kyrian Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Kyrian Soulbind Pelagos.
Pelagos is the first Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian.
Here is how Pelagos' Soulbind tree looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Pelagos' Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Pelagos' third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 7 is required to unlock Pelagos' fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Pelagos' fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 21 is required to unlock Pelagos' sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 25 is required to unlock Pelagos' seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Pelagos' Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Pelagos.
- Row 1: Combat Meditation — Activating your Kyrian class ability increases your Mastery by 350 for 10 seconds and occasionally expels Sorrowful Memories. Walking through Sorrowful Memories extends this effect by 3 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Focusing Mantra — Defeating an enemy lowers the cooldown on your Phial of Serenity by 1 second.
- Road of Trials — Defeating an enemy grants you 10% movement speed for 20 seconds. This effect is increased if defeating a powerful enemy.
- Phial of Patience — Phial of Serenity heals you for 35% additional health, but all of its healing is done over 10 seconds.
- Row 4: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6:Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8: Let Go of the Past — Using a spell or ability reduces your magic damage taken by 1% for 6 seconds. Using another spell or ability increases this amount by 1% when it is not a repeat of the previous spell or ability, stacking to 3%.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 08 Oct. 2020: Soulbind Ability updates.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers