Dreamweaver - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Dreamweaver.
Here is how Dreamweaver's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Dreamweaver's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 9 is required to unlock Dreamweaver's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 13 is required to unlock Dreamweaver's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 21 is required to unlock Dreamweaver's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Dreamweaver's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 34 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 42 is required to unlock the ninth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 45 is required to unlock the tenth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 49 is required to unlock the eleventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 54 is required to unlock the twelfth row of Soulbind traits.
Dreamweaver's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Dreamweaver.
- Row 1: Podtender — When you take damage that would kill you, instead rejuvenate within a wildseed, regaining 30% of health over 10 seconds. If the wildseed takes more than (Greater of 1,000% of Spell Power or 1,000% of Attack Power) damage during this time, you die. This effect may only occur once every 10 minutes.
- Row 2: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 4:
- Soothing Voice — When your roots, stuns, and incapacitating class effects expire or are dispelled, your target's movement speed is reduced by 90%, decaying rapidly over 2 seconds.
- Social Butterfly — When at least 2 allies are within 8 yards, your versatility increases by 3% for 5 seconds. When this expires, 2 nearby allies gain 33% of this effect for 5 seconds before passing it back to you.
- Empowered Chrysalis — 10% of your overhealing received or done remains as a shield on the target up to 10% of the caster's health, lasting for 5 seconds.
- Row 5: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7:
- Faerie Dust — When falling farther than 20 yards, faerie dust slows your fall for the next 30 seconds. This cannot occur more often than once per 60 seconds.
- Somnambulist — After spending 60 seconds in a rested area, you gain 20% increased movement speed for 30 minutes.
- Row 8: Field of Blossoms — Activating your Night Fae class ability puts flowers at your feet for 12 seconds that increase your Haste by 15% while you stand with them.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Cunning Dreams — Soulshape and Flicker slow enemies near your starting point by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Waking Dreams — When you take damage below 80% health, you gain a shield for 30% of your maximum health for 12 seconds. This can only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Dream Delver — Dealing damage or healing a target grants you 1% increased damage or healing to that target for 4 seconds, up to 3%.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 01 May 2021: Incorrect reference fixed.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)