Plague Deviser Marileth - Necrolord Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Necrolord Soulbind Plague Deviser Marileth.
Plague Deviser Marileth is the first Soulbind available to members of the Necrolord.
Here is how Marileth's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Plague Deviser Marileth's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Marileth's third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 9 is required to unlock Marileth's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Marileth's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 21 is required to unlock Marileth's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 35 is required to unlock Marileth's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Plague Deviser Marileth's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Plague Deviser Marileth.
- Row 1: Volatile Solvent — Fleshcraft's passive effect consumes a corpse's essence completely, granting a benefit based on the creature's type.
- Row 2: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Ooz's Frictionless Coating — When reduced below 50% health, Ooz courses over you, granting you a shield for 15% of your maximum health for 10 seconds. May only occur once per 30 seconds.
- Travel with Bloop — While standing still, you slowly build stacks of Bloop's Wanderlust. At 5 stacks, your movement speed is increased by 10% for 2 minutes.
- Plaguey's Preemptive Strike — Your first attack or spell cast on an enemy increases your damage done to them by 10% for 10 seconds. Limit 1.
- Row 4: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Kevin's Keyring — Allows opening of locks that require up to 60 skill, once every 24 hours. Each 1 second spent channeling Fleshcraft reduces Kevin's Keyring's cooldown by 60 minutes.
- Plagueborn Cleansing Slime — Defeating enemies has a chance to deploy your Plagueborn Cleansing Slime, which improves the remaining durability on your armor.
- Row 6: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8: Ultimate Form — While channeling Fleshcraft, you are immune to crowd control and you regenerate 2% health every second. If you finish the full channel, you gain 4 seconds of crowd control immunity, during which you regenerate 2% health every 1 second.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 (Week of June 15)
- Reduced Amount of BoE Gear from Sanctum of Domination
- Official Preview of Maw Updates in Patch 9.1
- Mawsworn Charger's Reins - New Torghast Mount in Patch 9.1
- Valor Upgrade Requirement Changes in Patch 9.1
- From the Vault: The Burning Crusade Classic Collection
- Big Consecration Threat Bug Causing Havoc in BCC
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 14: Re-Return of the (Boom)King + Boss Only Logs