General Draven - Venthyr Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Venthyr Soulbind General Dreven.
General Draven is the third Soulbind available to members of the Venthyr. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Venthyr Covenant questline in Revendreth that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Draven's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking General Draven's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Draven's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 32 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
General Draven's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with General Draven.
- Row 1: Service In Stone — Damage taken below 5% health is reduced by 10%. Upon death you leave a stone husk behind which shatters after 3 seconds, inflicting 100% of your maximum health in damage split among nearby enemies, and healing for 100% of your maximum health split among nearby enemies.
- Row 2: Empty Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Hold Your Ground — Standing still for at least 4 seconds grants you 10% increased stamina, and 4% increased healing done. This effect persists for 6 seconds after you start moving.
- Superior Tactics — Successfully interrupting an enemy or dispelling an ally increases your critical strike chance by 10% for 10 seconds. This may only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Built for War — While you are above 80% health, you gain 1% primary stat every 3 seconds, stacking up to 4 times. If you fall below 50% health, this effect is lost.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021