General Draven - Venthyr Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Venthyr Soulbind General Dreven.
General Draven is the third Soulbind available to members of the Venthyr. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Venthyr Covenant questline in Revendreth that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Draven's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking General Draven's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Draven's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 41 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 48 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 53 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 57 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
General Draven's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with General Draven.
- Row 1: Service In Stone — Damage taken below 5% health is reduced by 10%. Upon death you leave a stone husk behind which shatters after 3 seconds, inflicting 100% of your maximum health in damage split among nearby enemies, and healing for 100% of your maximum health split among nearby enemies.
- Row 2: Empty Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Hold Your Ground — Standing still for at least 4 seconds grants you 10% increased stamina, and 4% increased healing done. This effect persists for 6 seconds after you start moving. Stamina bonus reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
- Superior Tactics — Successfully interrupting an enemy or dispelling an ally increases your critical strike chance by 10% for 10 seconds. This may only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Built for War — While you are above 80% health, you gain 1% primary stat every 2 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. If you fall below 50% health, this effect is lost.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Battlefield Presence — Each nearby enemy trembles at your presence, increasing your damage and healing done by 1%, and reducing damage taken by 1%, up to a maximum of 3 enemies.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)