Kleia - Kyrian Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Kyrian Soulbind Kleia.
Here is how Kleia's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Kleia's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 9 is required to unlock Kleia's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 13 is required to unlock Kleia's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 18 is required to unlock Kleia's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Kleia's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 34 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Kleia's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Kleia.
- Row 1:
- Valiant Strikes — Your critical strikes grant you stacks of Valiant Strikes, up to 20. If a nearby party member drops below 50% health, you consume these stacks to heal them for 1% of their maximum health per stack. After healing this way, you may not benefit from Valiant Strikes for 1 minute.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Bearer's Pursuit — Your damaging spells and abilities have a chance to decrease the target's movement speed by 45% for 20 seconds.
- Pointed Courage — Critical Strike is increased by 1% for every nearby enemy or ally, up to 5%.
- Resonant Accolades — When receiving healing while above 70% health or healing an ally that's above 70% health, 4% of the healing done is repeated on the target over 5 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Big Fel Rush Momentum Fix on 9.1 PTR
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 18th
- 9.1 Necrotic Mostly Un-Nerfed but May Receive More Tuning Still
- Tyrande's New Model in Patch 9.1
- Patch 9.1 Release Candidate Now Available on the PTR
- Glory of the Dominant Raider Mount in Patch 9.1
- BCC Season 2 PvP Rings Now Being Removed From players
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 17th