Kleia - Kyrian Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Kyrian Soulbind Kleia.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Kleia is the second Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian. You must continue the Kyrian Covenant questline in Bastion to unlock her.
Here is how Kleia's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Kleia's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 9 is required to unlock Kleia's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 13 is required to unlock Kleia's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 18 is required to unlock Kleia's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Kleia's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 34 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 42 is required to unlock the ninth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 45 is required to unlock the tenth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 49 is required to unlock the eleventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 54 is required to unlock the twelfth row of Soulbind traits.
Kleia's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Kleia.
- Row 1:
- Valiant Strikes — Your critical strikes grant you stacks of Valiant Strikes, up to 20. If a nearby party member drops below 50% health, you consume these stacks to heal them for 1% of their maximum health per stack. After healing this way, you may not benefit from Valiant Strikes for 1 minute.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Mentorship — While above 90% health, you increase nearby party members' maximum health by 5%.
- Ascendant Phial — Phial of Serenity renders you immune to Curse, Disease, Poison, and Bleed effects for 8 seconds.
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Cleansing Rites — After 5 seconds out of combat, gain a shield for 10% of your maximum health.
- Ever Forward — While above 90% health, your mounted movement speed is increased by 10%.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Bearer's Pursuit — Your damaging spells and abilities have a chance to decrease the target's movement speed by 45% for 20 seconds.
- Pointed Courage — Critical Strike is increased by 2% for every nearby enemy or ally, up to 6%.
- Resonant Accolades — When receiving healing while above 70% health or healing an ally that's above 70% health, 4% of the healing done is repeated on the target over 5 seconds.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Spear of the Archon — Movement speed increased by 6% while out of combat. Gain 3% critical strike chance for 10 seconds after damaging an enemy above 90% health.
- Hope Springs Eternal — Your Phial of Serenity reduces damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds and its effects are also granted to your lowest-health ally.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Light the Path — Your Valiant Strikes grant 0.25% critical strike chance per stack. When your Valiant Strikes heals an ally, you each gain 5% critical strike chance for 12 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dragonriding Cups Coming to Old Expansion Zones
- Brackenhide Hollow +24 Cleared Without a Healer
- Gamebreaking +840% Movement Speed Increase with Azerite
- Patch 10.1 Raid Spec Popularity Versus Average Overall DPS
- New HD Cursor and Vendor Icons in Patch 10.1.5 Build 49824
- Everything We Know About the Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon in Patch 10.1.5
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5