Theotar the Mad Duke - Venthyr Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Venthyr Soulbind Theotar the Mad Duke.
Here is how Theotar's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Theotar's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 9 is required to unlock Theotar's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 13 is required to unlock Theotar's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 18 is required to unlock Theotar's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Theotar's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 34 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 42 is required to unlock the ninth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 45 is required to unlock the tenth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 49 is required to unlock the eleventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 54 is required to unlock the twelfth row of Soulbind traits.
Theotar's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Theotar.
- Row 1: Soothing Shade — Your spells and abilities have a chance to call Tubbins and Gubbins to your side for 12 seconds, parasol in hand. Standing in the shaded area grants you 551 Mastery.
- Row 2: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Life of the Party — During the Ember Court, your Guests gain additional Happiness for each event completed. When the Court concludes, the effects of any Decrees bestowed upon you are increased.
- Exquisite Ingredients — You have a chance to obtain an assortment of flavorful herbs and beverages when you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Token of Appreciation — Grant a shield that absorbs (150% of Spell Power or 150% of Attack Power) damage to allies who aid you with healing or beneficial magic effects. You will only shield each ally once every 20 seconds.
- Refined Palate — The effects of combat potions last 100% to 200% longer.
- Wasteland Propriety — Activating your Venthyr class ability signals the start of tea time, granting 6% versatility to you and 3% versatility to up to 4 nearby allies. Lasts 10 seconds.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- It's Always Tea Time — When Soothing Shade activates, Tubbins and Gubbins each offer you a cup of tea, healing you for (1% of Total Health) every 1 second and reducing damage taken by 5% while standing in the shaded area.
- Life is but an Appetizer — While you are Well Fed, gain 60 Speed and 60 Avoidance.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Party Favors — Speak with Theotar in Sinfall to obtain The Mad Duke's Tea. Drinking The Mad Duke's Tea increases your Haste, Versatility, Critical Strike Chance, or Primary Stat for 4 hours. You can only have the effects of one of The Mad Duke's Tea at a time.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Monk Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Two In-Game Paintings Desexualized in Patch 9.1.5
- Demon Hunter Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- Legendary Scrapping in Patch 9.1.5: How to Destroy Legendaries into Materials
- Death Knight Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40196)
- A Preview of All New Druid Travel Forms Coming in Patch 9.1.5
- New 9.1.5 Highmountain Tauren Customizations
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour