Bonesmith Heirmir - Necrolord Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Necrolord Soulbind Bonesmith Heirmir.
Bonesmith Heirmir is the third Soulbind available to members of the Necrolord. You can unlock her by completing the final chapter of the Necrolord Covenant questline in Maldraxxus that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Heirmir's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Heirmir's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 41 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 48 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 53 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Bonesmith Heirmir.
- Row 1: Forgeborne Reveries — Your primary stat and armor are increased by 1% for each enchantment on your armor, up to 3%. Upon death, your armor anchors your soul, allowing you to fight for an additional 10 seconds. During this time, your damage and healing done is reduced by 50% and you cannot receive healing.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Runeforged Spurs — Mounted movement speed is increased by 5%. If attacked while mounted, mounted movement speed is increased by an additional 10% for 30 seconds.
- Bonesmith's Satchel — You have a chance to obtain a satchel of a bonesmith's preferred ore and gems when you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and FinesseConduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Gorestompers — Damaging or healing a target below 35% grants you 35% increased movement speed for 5 seconds after you start moving. May only occur once per 1 minute.
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Marrowed Gemstone — After landing 10 critical strikes, you gain 18% increased chance to critically strike for 10 seconds. May only occur once per 60 seconds.
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Ravenous Pendant — Defeating an enemy restores 3% of your maximum health every 6 seconds for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Adding stacks refreshes duration.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Carver's Eye — Damaging an enemy above 90% health grants you 152 Mastery for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks. You cannot gain this benefit from the same target for 10 seconds.
- Resilient Stitching — When 3 or more enemies are nearby, your maximum health is increased by 5%. This effect lingers for 5 seconds.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Mnemonic Equipment — When you damage an enemy that is below 35% health, 3% of the damage done is repeated over 5 seconds. Healing an ally grants them the ability to have their damage repeat this way at 30% effectiveness for 5 seconds. Limit 2.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for 9.0.5 release.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Awesome Hard Mode 4 Ahn'Qiraj Season of Mastery World First Clear Video
- Anduin as the Lich King (AI-Generated Art Piece)
- Wrath of the Lich King Classic Beta Invite Wave Went Out
- Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: June 24th - Class Tuning
- Upcoming Class Tuning: June 28th
- Will Dragonflight Release in November 2022?
- Dragonflight Pre-Order Pet Double the Size of the Player Character
- Naxxramas New Season of Mastery Features Teased