Bonesmith Heirmir - Necrolord Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Necrolord Soulbind Bonesmith Heirmir.
Bonesmith Heirmir is the third Soulbind available to members of the Necrolord. You can unlock her by completing the final chapter of the Necrolord Covenant questline in Maldraxxus that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Heirmir's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Heirmir's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Bonesmith Heirmir.
- Row 1: Forgeborne Reveries — Your primary stat and armor are increased by 1% for each enchantment on your armor, up to 3%. Upon death, your armor anchors your soul, allowing you to fight for an additional 10 seconds. During this time, your damage and healing done is reduced by 50% and you cannot receive healing.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Runeforged Spurs — Mounted movement speed is increased by 5%. If attacked while mounted, mounted movement speed is increased by an additional 10% for 30 seconds.
- Bonesmith's Satchel — You have a chance to obtain a satchel of a bonesmith's preferred ore and gems when you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and FinesseConduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Gorestompers — Damaging or healing a target below 35% grants you 35% increased movement speed for 5 seconds after you start moving. May only occur once per 1 minute.
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Marrowed Gemstone — After landing 10 critical strikes, you gain 18% increased chance to critically strike for 10 seconds. May only occur once per 60 seconds.
- Heirmir's Arsenal: Ravenous Pendant — Defeating an enemy restores 3% of your maximum health every 6 seconds for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Adding stacks refreshes duration.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)