Korayn - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Korayn.
Korayn is the third Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Night Fae Covenant questline in Ardenweald that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Korayn's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Korayn's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Korayn's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Korayn's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Korayn.
- Row 1: Wild Hunt Tactics — Your damage to targets above 75% health and healing to targets below 35% health is increased by 10%. When your spells and abilities are enhanced this way, you gain 15% increased movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Face Your Foes — When in front of your target, your spells and abilities decrease the damage they inflict on you by 3% for 2 seconds.
- First Strike — Damaging an enemy before they damage you increases your chance to critical strike by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Hold the Line — After standing still for 5 seconds, you take 15% less Physical damage until you move.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes