Korayn - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Korayn.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Korayn is the third Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Night Fae Covenant questline in Ardenweald that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Korayn's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Korayn's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Korayn's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 41 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 48 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 53 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 57 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
Korayn's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Korayn.
- Row 1: Wild Hunt Tactics — Your damage to targets above 75% health and healing to targets below 35% health is increased by 10%. When your spells and abilities are enhanced this way, you gain 15% increased movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Horn of the Wild Hunt — Soulshape increases the movement speed of allies within 40 yards by 10%.
- Wild Hunt's Charge — While out of combat, your Soulshape's teleport becomes a charge, stunning your target for 5 seconds and ending your Soulshape.
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Vorkai Sharpening Techniques — Your weapon takes no durability damage.
- Get In Formation — Your mounted movement speed is increased by 5%. Allies behind you within 40 yards gain this benefit.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Face Your Foes — When in front of your target, your spells and abilities decrease the damage they inflict on you by 3% for 2 seconds.
- First Strike — Damaging an enemy before they damage you increases your chance to critical strike by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Hold the Line — After standing still for 5 seconds, you take 12% (6% in PvP Combat) less Physical damage until you move.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Vorkai Ambush — After interrupting or disorienting an enemy, they deal 5% less damage for 5 seconds.
- Hunt's Exhilaration — When damaging an enemy or healing an ally within 8 yards, you gain 3% Leech for 5 seconds.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Wild Hunt Strategem — When your damage or healing is enhanced by Wild Hunt Tactics, gain Wild Hunt Strategem for 1 minute. The next time you damage an enemy who is below 35% health, or heal an ally who is above 75% health, Wild Hunt Strategem is activated to increase your damage and healing to such targets by 5% for 10 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Everything You Need to Know About Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Dracthyr Racial Mounts Available for Everyone to Purchase in Patch 10.0.7
- Turbulent Timeways Timewalking Event Starts March 29th
- Save 30% on Select Game Services Through April 3rd
- Dragonflight DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates, Week 14
- The Forbidden Reach Dragon Glyphs Guide (Exact Locations with TomTom Coords)
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 14)
- Bakar Dog Mounts in Patch 10.0.7 Still Remain Shrouded in Mystery