Korayn - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Korayn.
Korayn is the third Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Night Fae Covenant questline in Ardenweald that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Korayn's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Korayn's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Korayn's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 41 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 48 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 53 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 57 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
Korayn's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Korayn.
- Row 1: Wild Hunt Tactics — Your damage to targets above 75% health and healing to targets below 35% health is increased by 10%. When your spells and abilities are enhanced this way, you gain 15% increased movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Face Your Foes — When in front of your target, your spells and abilities decrease the damage they inflict on you by 3% for 2 seconds.
- First Strike — Damaging an enemy before they damage you increases your chance to critical strike by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Hold the Line — After standing still for 5 seconds, you take 12% (6% in PvP Combat) less Physical damage until you move.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Wild Hunt Strategem — When your damage or healing is enhanced by Wild Hunt Tactics, gain Wild Hunt Strategem for 1 minute. The next time you damage an enemy who is below 35% health, or heal an ally who is above 75% health, Wild Hunt Strategem is activated to increase your damage and healing to such targets by 5% for 10 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: August 2nd
- Fly Without a Mount, Cast Spells, Even in Instances on BCC PTR!
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic and Heroic DPS Log Rankings, Week 4: A Look At Individual Bosses
- Teldrassil Animated Wallpaper Engine and Fan Art (Both During and Pre-Burning)
- Advanced Nightborne Customization (Fan Concept)
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 2 (Week of July 27)
- Korthia Rift Treasures Suggested Map, Route and Tips