Korayn - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Korayn.
Korayn is the third Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Night Fae Covenant questline in Ardenweald that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Korayn's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Korayn's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 28 is required to unlock Korayn's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Korayn's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Korayn.
- Row 1: Wild Hunt Tactics — Your damage to targets above 75% health and healing to targets below 35% health is increased by 10%. When your spells and abilities are enhanced this way, you gain 15% increased movement speed for 5 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Face Your Foes — When in front of your target, your spells and abilities decrease the damage they inflict on you by 3% for 2 seconds.
- First Strike — Damaging an enemy before they damage you increases your chance to critical strike by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Hold the Line — After standing still for 5 seconds, you take 15% less Physical damage until you move.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers