Niya - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Niya.
Niya is the first Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae.
Here is how Niya's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Niya's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Niya's third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 7 is required to unlock Niya's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Niya's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 18 is required to unlock Niya's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 25 is required to unlock Niya's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the final row of Soulbind traits.
Niya's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Niya.
- Row 1 — Grove Invigoration — Healing or dealing damage has a chance to grant you a stack of Redirected Anima. Redirected Anima increases your maximum health by 1% and your mastery by 25% for 30 seconds, and stacks overlap. Activating your Night Fae class ability grants you 8 stacks of Redirected Anima.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Endurance, Potency, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Niya's Tools: Burrs — Your damaging attacks and spells have a chance to toss Niya's Spiked Burrs under your target. The burrs latch onto the first enemy to cross them, reducing movement speed by 20% and inflicting Nature damage over 6 seconds.
- Niya's Tools: Poison mdash; Your interrupts apply Niya's Paralytic Poison to your target, dealing Nature damage over 30 seconds. Targets with Niya's Paralytic Poison take an additional Nature damage if interrupted once more.
- Niya's Tools: Herbs — Your healing spells and abilities have a chance to apply Niya's Invigirating Herbs, increasing the target's Haste by 5% for 10 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes