Niya - Night Fae Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Night Fae Soulbind Niya.
Niya is the first Soulbind available to members of the Night Fae.
Here is how Niya's Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Niya's Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 3 is required to unlock Niya's third row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 7 is required to unlock Niya's fourth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 10 is required to unlock Niya's fifth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 18 is required to unlock Niya's sixth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 25 is required to unlock Niya's seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 30 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 43 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 46 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 51 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 55 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
Niya's Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Niya.
- Row 1 — Grove Invigoration — Healing or dealing damage has a chance to grant you a stack of Redirected Anima. Redirected Anima increases your maximum health by 1% and your mastery by 25% for 30 seconds, and stacks overlap. Activating your Night Fae class ability grants you 8 stacks of Redirected Anima.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Run Without Tiring — While in Soulshape, you regenerate 5% of your maximum health every 3 seconds.
- Stay on the Move — Soulshape's cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds, and defeating an enemy reduces Soulshape's cooldown by 1 second.
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Nature's Splendor — You have a chance to obtain leather, meat, and fish when you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor.
- Swift Patrol — Movement speed increased by 20% for 2 minutes after defeating an enemy. Combat cancels this effect.
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Endurance, Potency, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Niya's Tools: Burrs — Your damaging attacks and spells have a chance to toss Niya's Spiked Burrs under your target. The burrs latch onto the first enemy to cross them, reducing movement speed by 20% and inflicting Nature damage over 6 seconds.
- Niya's Tools: Poison mdash; Your interrupts apply Niya's Paralytic Poison to your target, dealing Nature damage over 30 seconds. Targets with Niya's Paralytic Poison take an additional Nature damage if interrupted once more.
- Niya's Tools: Herbs — Your healing spells and abilities have a chance to apply Niya's Invigirating Herbs, increasing the target's Haste by 5% for 10 seconds.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Called Shot — When you critically strike, you gain 20% movement speed for 5 seconds. May only occur once every 10 seconds.
- Survivor's Rally — When you fall below 50% health, you regain 20% of your health over 10 seconds and receive 5% additional healing from other spells and abilities. May only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Bonded Hearts — Gaining a stack of Redirected Anima from Grove Invigoration heals up to 5 nearby allies for 2% of their health, up to a maximum of 2,000 health. If any of the affected allies are of another covenant, Redirected Anima's Mastery and maximum health effects are increased by 50% for 5 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- Liquid World 2nd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and Amirdrassil 9/9
- Fyr'alath Legendary Axe Revealed After Mythic Fyrakk Kill
- Echo Claim the Fyrakk Mythic World First and Win the Amirdrassil RWF!
- Liquid Grab Their Own 1% Wipe, 0.09% Better Than Echo's!
- Insane 1% Wipe From Echo on Fyrakk
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 3 Week 2
- Mythic+ Affix Rotation for Dragonflight Season 3
- New Explorer's Cosmetic Weapons Coming in Patch 10.2.5