Forgelite Prime Mikanikos - Kyrian Soulbind in Shadowlands
On this page, you will find everything about the Kyrian Soulbind Forgelite Prime Mikanikos.
Forgelite Prime Mikanikos is the third Soulbind available to members of the Kyrian. You can unlock him by completing the final chapter of the Kyrian Covenant questline in Bastion that becomes available at Renown Level 22.
Here is how Mikanikos' Soulbind Path looks like in the game.
You can only pick one Soulbind trait or Soulbind Conduit per row, depending on what is available.
For more details on Soulbinding in general, please, refer to our Soulbinding guide.
Unlocking Forgelite Prime Mikanikos' Soulbind Rows
Each Soulbind has 8 rows of power that you gradually unlock at various Renown levels.
- Renown Level 29 is required to unlock Mikanikos' seventh row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 31 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 41 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 48 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 53 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
- Renown Level 57 is required to unlock the eighth row of Soulbind traits.
Forgelite Prime's Mikanikos' Soulbind Path
Here are the Soulbind powers available to players who Soulbind with Mikanikos.
- Row 1: Bron's Call to Action — After using 75 damaging or healing spells and abilities, your next spell or ability summons Bron, who knocks enemies back on arrival and then attacks and heals your targets for 30 seconds.
- Row 2: Empty Potency and Endurance Conduit slots.
- Row 3:
- Row 4: Empty Finesse Conduit slot.
- Row 5:
- Row 6: Empty Endurance Conduit slot.
- Row 7: Empty Potency, Endurance, and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 8:
- Soulsteel Clamps — After 5 seconds standing still, incoming stun and incapacitate durations are reduced by 15%. Lasts for 5 seconds once you start moving.
- Hammer of Genesis — Damaging a new enemy grants you 3% Haste for 10 seconds, up to 5 stacks.
- Sparkling Driftglobe Core — When reduced below 30% health, you stun nearby enemies for 3 seconds. This effect may only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Row 9: Empty Potency Conduit slot.
- Row 10:
- Soulglow Spectrometer — Damaging or healing a target analyzes its merit over 15 seconds, increasing your damage or healing to it by 1%, increasing by an additional 1% every 3 seconds. Cannot start a new analysis of each type until the previous one has finished.
- Reactive Retrofitting — After taking Physical or Magic damage, gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 8% of your maximum Health for 10 seconds. Each incoming damage type may trigger this effect once per 30 seconds.
- Row 11: Empty Endurance and Finesse Conduit slots.
- Row 12: Effusive Anima Accelerator — Activating your Kyrian class ability releases a blast of overcharged anima at your target's location, dealing (225% of Attack Power or 225% of Spell Power) Arcane damage split evenly between all targets over 8 seconds. Reduce the cooldown of your Kyrian class ability by 4 seconds per affected enemy, to a maximum of 20 seconds.
This section contains other Soulbinds available in Shadowlands.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 08 Oct. 2020: Bron's Call to Action updated.
- 29 Sep. 2020: Page added.
- New Efflorescence Animation in Patch 9.1.5
- New Timewalking Dungeons Available in Patch 9.1.5
- World First Shadowlands Mythic+ 28 Completed in Time!
- Patch 9.1 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 21st
- Big Love Rocket Renamed to X-45 Heartbreaker in Patch 9.1.5
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 21st
- Blizzard Replaced the Word "Blacklisted" with "Blocklisted" in Their Code
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 226 Gear Piece