Paladin Class Changes for Dragonflight 10.0.2 Launch (10.0.2)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Paladin changes that went live from Dragonflight Pre-Patch up to now.
Paladin Class Guides for Dragonflight
If you are looking for Paladin class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
Paladin Class Tree Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Of Dusk and Dawn has been changed. Blessing of Dawn now increases damage and healing by 5% (was 6%). Duration increased to 20 seconds. Blessing of Dusk duration increased to 20 seconds. Seal of Order now increases healing and damage of your Holy Power spending abilities by 8% (was 10%) during Blessing of Dawn.
- Greater Judgment — Judgment now causes the target to take 20% increased damage from your next Holy Power ability (was 25%).
- Divine Purpose — Increases the damage of your next Holy damage spender by 15% (was 20%).
- Zealot's Paragon — Extension reduced to 0.5 seconds (was 1).
Holy Paladin Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Light of the Martyr now costs 9% of Base Mana (was 7%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Barrier of Faith now costs 16% of Base Mana (was 9.5%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Tyr's Deliverance now costs 12% of Base Mana (was 0%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Crusader Strike now costs 10% of Base Mana (was 11%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Holy Light now costs 16% of Base Mana (was 15%).
- Power of the Silver Hand — Now triggers twice a minute on average. Now on the Personal Resource Display.
- Tyr's Deliverance — Increased radius to 20 yards (was 15). Increased healing by 5% and healing bonus to 25% (was 20%). Now on the Personal Resource Display.
- Awakening — Now grants Avenging Wrath for 8 seconds (was 10).
- Saved by the Light — Absorb shield increased by 100%.
- Glimmer of Light — Healing and damage increased by 20%.
- Divine Purpose and Awakening will no longer trigger from Second Sunrise.
- New Talent: Inflorescence of the Sunwell — Infusion of Light has 1 additional charge, reduces the cost of Flash of Light by an additional 30%, and has a 30% chance to generate an additional Holy Power from Holy Light. The ability is now baseline.
- New Talent: Divine Insight — Holy Shock's healing and damage increased by 5%.
- New Talent: Unwavering Spirit — The cooldown of Aura Mastery is reduced by 30 seconds.
- New Talent: Tirion's Devotion — Lay on Hands' cooldown is reduced by 1 second per Holy Power spent.
- New Talent: Veneration — Flash of Light, Holy Light, and Judgment critical strikes reset the cooldown of Hammer of Wrath and make it usable on any target, regardless of their health.
- New Talent: Resplendent Light — Holy Light heals up to 5 targets within 8 yards for 8% of its healing.
- New Talent: Imbued Infusions — Consuming Infusion of Light reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second.
- New Talent: Boundless Salvation — Casting Flash of Light on targets affected by Tyr's Deliverance extends the duration of your Tyr's Deliverance by 1 second.
- New Talent: Relentless Inquisitor — Spending Holy Power grants you 1% Haste per Finisher for 12 seconds, stacking up to 3/5 times.
- New Talent: Empyrean Legacy — Judgment empowers your next Word of Glory to automatically activate Light of Dawn with 25% increased effectiveness. This effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Liadrin's Fury has been removed.
- Tyr's Munificience has been removed.
- Divine Favor moved from PvP talents to the Holy talent tree. The spell no longer provides immunity to interrupts, now increases healing by 60% (was 40%). Cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Divine Revelations — Now causes Holy Light to refund 2% maximum Mana. The spell increases the healing of Flash of Light by 10%.
Holy Paladin Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Protection Paladin Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Word of Glory healing increased by 40% for Protection Paladins.
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Light of the Titans healing increased by 40%.
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Bulwark of Righteous Fury damage bonus reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Judgment damage increased by 10%.
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Avenger's Shield damage increased by 15%.
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Blessed Hammer damage increased by 10%.
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Crusader Strike damage increased by 10%.
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Hammer of the Righteous damage increased by 10%.
- Spell Block can no longer block attacks from behind, while stunned, or while casting/channeling a spell.
- Holy Shield — Now requires having a shield equipped to use. The ability will no longer allow you to block periodic spell damage. Holy Shield lets you block creatures that deal non-physical auto attack damage, such as if a Fire Elemental melee attacks you as Fire damage.
Protection Paladin Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Retribution Paladin Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Retribution Paladins received new talents that you will find in the linked talent tree..
Paladin PvP Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Aura of Reckoning (Holy) now increases the damage of Judgment by 100% (was 200%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Radiant Decree (Retribution) is now 100% effective in PvP combat (was 68%).
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Divine Storm (Retribution) no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP combat.
- Hallowed Ground — Now available for Retribution (was Holy and Protection only).
- Aura of Reckoning — Now available for all Paladin specializations (was Retribution only). For Holy Paladins: The spells empowers your next Judgment once you get 50 stacks.
- Vengeance Aura — Now available for all Paladin specializations (was Retribution only).
Retribution Paladin Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
More Dragonflight Pre-Patch Class Changes
You can find other Dragonflight Pre-Patch class changes linked below.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Dragonflight Professions: Secondary Crafting and Gathering Stats Explained
- A Reminder for Transmog Collectors: Change the Vendor Filter
- Putting a Plan Together Quest Currently Up on Live Servers
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Paladin One-Shot Combo
- Preach's Trip to Blizzard HQ Video Part 1
- Uldaman Book Reveals Interesting Lore About Odyn and the Black Empire
- Video Previews of All Renown Rewards in Dragonflight
- Baba-Yaga's Monster House Mount Concept