An Overview of Evoker Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Evoker changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Evoker Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Evoker class guides, please visit one of the guides below.
Augmentation Evoker Changes in Dragonfight Patch 10.2
- Aspects' Favor increases maximum health by 2/4% (was 3/6%).
- Molten Blood absorption reduced by 50%. This remains unchanged in PvP combat.
- Ebon Might grants 8% of the Evoker's primary stat (was 10%).
- Prescience now clears on raid encounter and Mythic+ start.
- Prescience now has 2 charges.
- If 2 Ebon Mights are already active on an ally, Ebon Might will now seek a nearby ally with fewer than 2 Ebon Mights.
- Ebon Might's priority to apply to other Augmentation Evokers has been reduced and will apply to other damage-dealing roles first.
- If 2 Presciences are already active on an ally, Prescience will no longer be able to be applied to that ally.
- When casting Prescience with an enemy selected, its priority to apply to other Augmentation Evokers has been reduced and will apply to other damage-dealing roles first.
- Shifting Sands now prefers to apply to an ally who does not already have Shifting Sands.
Devastation Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- All damage increased by 5%.
- Mastery: Giantkiller reduced by 25%. For example, at level 70, 180 Mastery rating now grants 1.5% Mastery (was 2%). In addition, damage no longer falls off once the target reaches 30% health.
- Inherent Resistance reduces magic damage taken by 4/8% (was 2/4%).
- Attuned to the Dream increases healing done and healing received by 3/6% (was 2/4%).
- All spell and ability damage increased by 3%.
- Disintegrate damage increased by 15%.
Preservation Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Living Flame healing increased by 20%.
- Verdant Embrace healing increased by 35%.
- Resonating Sphere applies Echo to the first 3 allies it hits (was 5).
- Cycle of Life now accumulates 10% (was 15%) of your healing over 8 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Spiritbloom healing increase has been reverted (was increased by 25%).
- Rewind recovers 33% of damage taken in the last 5 seconds (was 40%).
- Fluttering Seedlings no longer occur from Emerald Blossoms that are triggered from Echo.
- Fluttering Seedlings healing has been increased by 20%.
Evoker PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Living Flame healing is no longer increased by 12% in PvP combat.
- Verdant Embrace healing is no longer increased by 20% in PvP combat.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)