An Overview of Death Knight Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Death Knight changes that went live in Patch 10.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Death Knight Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1
If you are looking for Death Knight class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Blood Draw healing increased by 25%.
Blood Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Blood Plague healing increased by 25%.
- Relish in Blood healing increased by 25%.
- Leech from Voracious increased to 12% (was 10%).
Frost Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Vault of the Incarnates 2-Set Bonus has been changed — Obliterate and Frostscythe critical strike damage is increased by 10% (15%).
Unholy Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Fixed an issue with Gargoyle stutter casting when the cast time of Gargoyle Strike was lower than 1 second.
- Gargoyle Strike damage reduced by 8%.
- Reaping damage bonus increased to 30% (was 25%).
- Festering Wound damage increased by 10%.
- Scourge Strike/ Clawing Shadows damage increased by 15%.
- Death Coil damage increased by 10%.
Death Knight PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Spellwarden has been redesigned — Reduces the cooldown of Anti-Magic Shell by 10 seconds but reduces its duration by 50%. Anti-Magic Shell is now usable on allies.
- Bloodforged Armor (New PvP Talent) — Death Strike reduces the Physical damage taken by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Reanimation has been redesigned — Reanimates a nearby corpse, summoning a zombie for 20 seconds that slowly move towards your target. If your zombie reaches its target, it explodes after 3 seconds. The explosion stuns all enemies within 8 yards for 3 seconds and deals 20% of their health in Shadow damage.
- The zombie summoned by Reanimation is no longer targetable or killable.
- Reanimation now costs 30 Runic Power (was 1 Rune) and now has a 12 second cooldown with 2 charges.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1 class changes linked below.
- 24 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1 launch.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th