An Overview of Death Knight Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Death Knight changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
Death Knight Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Death Knight class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
Frost Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue with Chill Streak not decrementing a bounce when it bounced off of the Death Knight.
Unholy Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Unholy Assault now increases all damage dealt by 20% (was granting 20% Haste for 20 seconds).
- Raise Dead (Mail Ghoul) damage increased by 10%.
- Summon Gargoyle damage reduced by 30%.
- Soul Reaper damage increased by 20%.
- Army of the Dead damage of ghouls reduced by 25%.
- Ghouls summoned by Apocalypse now have their scaling from the Death Knight’s stats separate from Army of the Dead.
- Apocalypse Ghoul damage increased by 12%.
- Death Coil damage increased by 12%.
- Scourge Strike damage increased by 12%.
- Festering Strike damage increased by 20%.
- Festering Wound damage increased by 10%.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)