An Overview of Death Knight Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1 (10.1)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Demon Hunter changes that went live in Patch 10.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Demon Hunter Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1
If you are looking for Demon Hunter class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Vault of the Incarnates 4-Set Bonus changed — Chaos Strike and Blade Dance have a 20% chance to increase the damage you deal by 5% for 6 seconds (was 8%).
- Fodder to the Flame now heals for 20% of maximum health (was 25%).
- Serrated Glaive now causes enemies hit by Throw Glaive to take 20% increased damage from Chaos Strike, in addition to its current effect.
- Accelerating Blade has been renamed to Accelerating Blade.
- Accelerating Blade now causes Throw Glaive to deal 60% increased damage (was 20%), and its damage is reduced by 30% for each previous enemy hit.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Fel Devastation healing increased by 25%.
- You heal for 10% of all damage you deal to targets with Frailty (was 8%).
- Feast of Souls healing increased by 25%.
- The maximum absorb of Revel in Pain increased by 25%.
- The Hunt now heals for 25% of the damage you deal to your Hunt target, which was 20%).
- Healing from consuming a Soul Fragment increased by 25%.
- Charred Warblades causes you to heal for 4% of Fire damage dealt (was 3%).
- Soul Barrier absorbs 25% additional damage.
- The bonus absorb value from consuming Soul Fragments increased by 25%.
Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Eye Beam damage increased by 16% in PvP combat.
- Chaos Nova duration decreased to 3 seconds in PvP combat (was 4 seconds).
- Sigil of Misery duration decreased to 3 seconds in PvP combat (was 4 seconds).
- Imprison duration decreased to 3 seconds in PvP combat (was 4 seconds).
- Blood Moon (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned — Consume Magic now affects all enemies within 8 yards of the target, and generates a Lesser Soul Fragment. Each effect consumed has a 5% chance to upgrade to a Greater Soul.
- Fel Lance (PvP Talent) damage increased to 10% of the target's maximum health (was 6%).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1 class changes linked below.
- 24 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1 launch.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Catalyst Item Level Break Points in Dragonflight Season 2
- Shadowlands LFR Solo Queue Option Coming in Patch 10.1.5?
- Galakrond's Head Compared to the Size of Stormwind and Deathwing
- Dragonflight Season 2 DPS Log Rankings for Aberrus, Week 3
- New Victorious Scourge and Sons of Hodir Tabards in Patch 10.1.5
- WoW Prop Hunt Game in Unreal Engine 5
- New Malygos Model in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight 10.1 Weekly Hotfix Summary: May 22nd - May 28th